Springs and Motors

Henners
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

What is the difference between a 'High Speed Motor' and a 'High Torque Motor'?

And what would be the best options for getting AEG's on full auto to achieve a high rate of fire and fps as near to 350 fps as possible.

Also,what's the general amount of variation, shot to shot, for airsoft guns with .20 .25 and .28 BBs?

High speed motor goies with high speed gears=higher rof

high torque motor goies with hight torque gears and bigger spring=higher fps

most decent guns wont need a new motor ,i have a lot of guns and have never had to replace motor

the heaver the bb the better it flyes,most aegs only need .20 or.25 you dont need heaver these are for sniper guns as they have the extra power needed to get distance

best advise is save your money and get the best quality gun you can afford and you wont need to mess about with it

most i do with a gun is decent tight bore barrel and hop rubber then you can out range all the other guns and dont need hight rate etc

hope this helps

High speed motor goies with high speed gears=higher rof

high torque motor goies with hight torque gears and bigger spring=higher fps

most decent guns wont need a new motor ,i have a lot of guns and have never had to replace motor

the heaver the bb the better it flyes,most aegs only need .20 or.25 you dont need heaver these are for sniper guns as they have the extra power needed to get distance

best advise is save your money and get the best quality gun you can afford and you wont need to mess about with it

most i do with a gun is decent tight bore barrel and hop rubber then you can out range all the other guns and dont need hight rate etc

hope this helps

Yeah it does, cheers for the explanation :)

Archived