ICS m4 commando?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, i have seen the ICS m4 commando for sale on surplusstore.co.uk and I am a bit sceptical about the quality of the internals. I am looking for a cqb gun under £300 for the whole set up (batteries, charger, discharger, mags) I am looking for an m4 commando or maybe a G36. It doesnt matter if it is transparent or dark blue. no bright orange or green guns though.

Thanks in advance, Connor

• AF-UK Founding Member

ICS are decent, but to some their compatibility is an issue.

When you say G36, I assume you mean the C variant?

Have you played yet? It only takes 3 games to then be able to get a RIF..

ICS are decent, but to some their compatibility is an issue.

When you say G36, I assume you mean the C variant?

Have you played yet? It only takes 3 games to then be able to get a RIF..

ok, thanks. I am under 18 so I am unable to get my own ukara membership but i do know people that could "gift" me a RIF. Also, i dont really mind what brand, as long as it is good quality and is a good price. i would prefer an m4 commando, but a G36C will do.

• Supporters

ICS are great, them and G&G are, at least from my personal experience, the best airsoft companies out there.

Their internals are top notch and the externals are great too. Plus, if you want to keep the cost down, you'll most likely be able to buy the same gun in a plastic body, saving you around £100.

• Supporters

am i the only one taking a Sinicle view of this thread now

unless your pals give it to you free then its still braking the law!

Plenty of "Clear" G & G M4s for sale on the Forums but as Craig said ..under 18 so it's still a no go.

Archived