sausage

joshcowin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Okay im doing this for finius.sausage is mighty its meaty and can go well with bacon,it also comes in diferent flavours.god brought sausage to the earth to cure hangovers and the worst flus.whats your opinion

• Supporters

Agree.

Apart from it being from God, he isn't real.

Therefore, pigs are the deities we should be worshipping!

• Supporters

You know what's really good?

Sausages, wrapped in bacon! Why the hell do we only have those at christmas? Like, seriously world, what the hell. Taking decent sausages (none of those richmond failures, they have to be big enough to remind me of my woman-clobberer; and I'm not from yorkshire, I don't mean my fist ;) ) and wrapping them in bonus dead pig is probably one of the best ideas anyone has ever had since I decided to see what would happen if I climbed my parents' bookcase, found a bottle of calpol on top, drank the lot and skydived off it like a boss (awesome day) at the age of four.

I have noticed a direct scientific correlation with the amount of sauscon (that's what I call them, it's a clever amalgamation of the word sausag and the word bacon that I feel totally accentuates my incredible mind at work) and the amount of goodness in a day, notably, you have them on Christmas and Boxing day, and those are both awesome days (even for me, who celebrates Christmas by sitting in my pants playing skyrim, cause no human would DARE try and make me put trousers on).

So if we can agree, that as the evidence shows, sauscon = good day, I think we should a) introduce them as a staple of the British diet; a sauscon a day keep bad days away and then we should also force feed them to depressed people who would thank us for it.

Basically, smugface should give up the country and put us in charge...We have all the best ideas.

• Supporters

Thought this was an airsoft forum, not a disgusting food forum.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Perhaps Liam, you have never been given quality sausages. As Finius says, the quality of the sausage is of utmost importance.

Would it disappoint you all to know I have a full pack of sausages at home plus a nearly full pack of bacon?

Finius, I have 'sauscons' as you put it, year round, surely you'd be a fool to only consume such delights at Christmas time?

• Supporters

Has anyone ever had Waitrose sausages?

'Cos they're seriously the greatest sausages ever made, ever.

• Supporters
Thought this was an airsoft forum, not a disgusting food forum.

Save a cow/pig/chicken, eat a vegetarian.

Seriously, cannibalism is what all the cool kids are doing...

I have a sausage which I'm pretty sure is the best/biggest saus...Wait, oh, right, food-sausages...

Dev, you are an admirable man. I salute you.

Sausage and bacon can turn a vegitarian into a meat monster

The tree hugging liberal hippie vegetarian in my flat hates it when I cook sauscon (I mean either, not necessarily both at same time)if she's in the kitchen as she genuinely admits that sauscon is the one thing (should that technically be 'two'?) thing(s) she misses most is eating sauscon. But, she decided to be a vegitablist, so that's her problem.

I don't always cook sauscon when she's in the kitchen, it's just a... 'happy coincidence'.

Never understood leaf eaters personally, if they miss bacon then simply just eat it, Humans evolved by consuming meat not by licking lettuce! This make me sangry (this is a mixture of sad and angry)

• Supporters
Never understood leaf eaters personally, if they miss bacon then simply just eat it, Humans evolved by consuming meat not by licking lettuce! This make me sangry (this is a mixture of sad and angry)

I dunno...Depends...Some things in nature that sometimes look a bit like lettuce deserve definitely aren't lettuce...

This morning, I had sausage and bacon breakfast muffins, it was a religious experience.

Also, my flatmate won't eat eggs and chicken in the same meal, he says it's inhumane.

• 5 months later...
god brought sausage to the earth to cure hangovers and the worst flus.

Leviticus 11:7-8 ESV

"And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you."

O RLY?

• Supporters

What is it with people bringing up these threads about disgusting things - sausage and bacon?

EDIT: Forgot to mention the PS3 thread..

If sausages are from god. Then black pudding is from the DEVIL pigs blood, fat and meat

true black pudding is evil and should be set on fire!

never heard them called sauscon before, its pigs in blankets up north

Archived