LS M9 GBB Pistol - IF

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm thinking of getting a gbb pistol for a sidearm as both a backup gun and to make cqb easier. At £60 it seems a good deal and I don't need more than 250fps (claimed fps some people state it is higher) and it has 50m range anyway, shooting some with less fps will make me feel less guilty anyway. :P

Here is the link for the gun by the way: http://bbgunsuk.co.uk/ls-m9-gas-blowback-p...h-free-gas.html

• Supporters

It will never be as good as they say. I'll be amazed if it can really fire 60 shots per gas fill and it certainly can't go 50m, no way hose.

If you want something that's worth having, you'd be better off spending a little bit more and buying something that will last. Even WE pistols are probably going to be better than that and you can get them for about £80-100

Best you can do is wait a while and look at some better pistols, anything by TM or KWA if you're willing to save around £120-150.

Look at WE or KJW if you want to stay below £130.

My general rule of thumb is that if any gun is less than £100 is isn't worth the effort of touching it, let alone owning it.

Impulse buying without researching your purchase first is the biggest no-no of them all when it comes to airsofting. Disappointment can kill your interest in the sport. Although you'll have to wait longer, and we all hate waiting for a gun, it will be worth it if the wait gets you a better gun.

i have one of these and its very low quality and would not recommend it and the mags arent much better i have 3 and they all became leaky . in all honesty id save the money and buy a smaller aeg or go for a better pistol

Eek! :blink: Sounds like I won't be getting one of those then, and good thing I didn't impulse buy it - I was planning to take it with me to my next skirmish! Thanks for the replies both of you, I might get a WE Hi-capa then.

Thanks again,

Phil

Archived