First airsoft game - complete :-) :-)

SgtTalbert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Brilliant day, great games. Only problem was it poured down all day and then started to snow!!

Defo want to go again and now on first rung of ladder towards ukara

Come on then more details :-)

Where, what Gun (rental or not) result ??? LOL

• Supporters

You stayed for the full day then? We went home after the first couple games.

We played village / bunker complex / ammo run / downed pilot.

I was renting as not qualed yet. Used a M4 altho got it swapped as it died on me.

Highlight of the day was flanking a bighill and taking out 4 red team...only to be charged by my team and got a chest full of mp5 on auto!!

Yeah stayed all day...rain didn't really bother me thankfully

• Supporters

I was looking forward to going as well, first time in 6 weeks. My step-dad's guns packed up, and our goggles were steamed up so badly, nothing helped.

I'm going again in 4 weeks (1st April) and then to the night game after that (4th April) at Urban Assault. Gotta get some ammo, mesh goggles, and torch before then though.

That sucks! Were you next to the silver landrover? Were you red or blue?

I really wanna try urban now although its probably a lot faster paced so not sure if id be trying to run before can walk so to speak

• Supporters

We were parked next to some landrover, don't think it was silver, not good at remembering things.. We have a black Vauxhall Zafira, were on red team.

Urban's no faster paced than the first game today in the shed village. It's mostly just long corridors with small rooms on each side.

Quite a lot of open ground with pallet cover in between the buildings though, so tends to be pretty windy.

Archived