Your Worst Skirmish

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Get yourself a waterproof poncho for the rain, they're really good and you can use them as a bascha.

Tbh, a boonie to keep the rain away from my glasses and normal clothing washed in waterproofer (makes the material water resistant ya see) normally does the trick. Never, ever use a poncho as a basha, a few of my mates have been issued them in my OTC and well... they're keeping them in their lockers for 3 years until they have to hand them back into the RQMS, theyd rather not sleep under something with a hole in it, especially when going to Sennybridge (google it). Might as well get a basha if you want to basha, makes sense really :P

And ive never really had a 'worst' day, but a fair number of bad games, especially attacking a base at the bottom of a hill with unlimited respawns but the respawn point is right at the top of the hill (yey for Rhodey Base and Heart-attack hill, you F@O Heywood guys know what im on about!! ;) )

They did know to tie off the hood right i do it in scottish rain and snow and i'm fine

in ww2 the germans used a zeltbahn (poncho) as their cover, it was basicly a huge triangle that you could fasten together and make tents with. thats what the roll of camoflage material is on their backs

Archived