Bacon.

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Let's be totally honest. Bacon is freaking awesome. It's like an orgasmic explosion of winning in your mouth. I have created this thread with one goal; the praise and promotion of the cause of baconry.

What is baconry you ask? It's not a popular term, but I coined it within my group of friends as to word the describe the mythos, merchandise, edibles and general lore surrounding everyone's favorite dead-animal-slices.

Feel free to discuss bacon, bacon themed objects, bacon themed non-bacon products (such as baconaise, or bacon-chocolate), bacon recipes etc.

This thread is practically a religious observance and as such, shall be considered holy (seriously, I asked the pope, and he was like "damn gurl, bacon be crazy fiiiiiiiiiiiine"), as such, we do not allow the following subjects: vegetarianism, bacon-hating, vegetarian/healthy bacon substitutes, potential health detriment from overconsumption of bacon (because let's be honest, that's silly, no-one has ever suffered from a diet based on a staple of bacon, and if they did, I bet it was worth it) and all other things that don't remind us of how much we love bacon.

Initially, I would like to discuss my preferences in bacon selection. Notably, some bacon is better than other lesser-bacons. These lesser bacons that I refer to, are in fact not bacon at all. They are every other foodstuff on the planet that is not bacon. Such as broccoli. Discuss.

• Supporters

What's wrong with broccoli?

• Supporters

Me. I did today. I walked into one and got a mouth full of bark.

• 5 months later...
  • Supporters

I'm glad you raised this thread.

Today I have had like, SO MUCH BACON.

For breakfast I had a bacon and egg sandwich (two full slices up in here bro, none of that chopping stuff in half s**t).

THEN I HAD THE SAME FOR LUNCH. BOOM, EPIC BACONSPLOSIONS.

Then for dinner, I had two BLTs, eight whole rashers up in my tastebuds.

I did all this with my badass EpicMealtime Baconstrips shirt, worn proudly.

Rules of bacon.

1) Bacon Goes with EVERYTHING. Yes even on cereal.

2) There must always be bacon in the fridge, if you run out then you have a 1 hour grace period to restock the bacon.

3) THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE BOOK MARKED http://www.jdfoods.net/

4) If some one if offering you bacon, You can never say no, You may only ask for more.

5) You can never complain about the quality of your bacon, only that there isnt enough.

6)If a vegetarian asks you to try his vegetarian bacon, you are well with in your rights to beat him to death using what object is at hand (a sack of bacon is ideal)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters
Rules of bacon.

1) Bacon Goes with EVERYTHING. Yes even on cereal.

2) There must always be bacon in the fridge, if you run out then you have a 1 hour grace period to restock the bacon.

3) THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE BOOK MARKED http://www.jdfoods.net/

4) If some one if offering you bacon, You can never say no, You may only ask for more.

5) You can never complain about the quality of your bacon, only that there isnt enough.

6)If a vegetarian asks you to try his vegetarian bacon, you are well with in your rights to beat him to death using what object is at hand (a sack of bacon is ideal)

What are the rules concerning wrapping bacon in more bacon?

Also, is bacon so awesome that you can feed it to pigs without being a monster?

Archived