Reccomend Me A Radio + Headset

Tariq
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As title.

Looking for a radio and headset. Standard channels, sub channels, frequencies etc. Nothing overly expensive, if it does the job and won't break soon that's fine by me.

And a headset / microphone and earpiece. Would prefer something lightweight. I tend to wear a balaclava a fair bit, and sometimes a helmet so huge headsets are a no. Was looking at throat microphones but can't tell a cheap one from a good one.

Budget wise, I would prefer not going over £100 for the lot. Haven't been playing too long so don't fancy spending a fortune on it.

Cheers guys.

As title.

Looking for a radio and headset. Standard channels, sub channels, frequencies etc. Nothing overly expensive, if it does the job and won't break soon that's fine by me.

And a headset / microphone and earpiece. Would prefer something lightweight. I tend to wear a balaclava a fair bit, and sometimes a helmet so huge headsets are a no. Was looking at throat microphones but can't tell a cheap one from a good one.

Budget wise, I would prefer not going over £100 for the lot. Haven't been playing too long so don't fancy spending a fortune on it.

Cheers guys.

i use these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Motorola-TLKR-T6...=item4161ce052e

with this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Earpiece-Motorol...=item414f317c1c

With regards to your BFG not a chance mate you are more likely to buy rocking horse chit

Cheers. They look alright.

Anyone else have any imput ? :P

And the BFG is worth a shot XD

• 2 weeks later...

From a 2.5 second timer i really don't think someone could run away XD

Im tempted, but not really sure about it. Seems a bit aquard to use without nailing it into the floor.

From a 2.5 second timer i really don't think someone could run away XD

Im tempted, but not really sure about it. Seems a bit aquard to use without nailing it into the floor.

12 years of Airsofting, there is only ONE decent radio.

motorola XTN, there are brillinat if you can get them. try e-bay, they pop up all the time, I'm using one with a thoart mic but you can clansman headsets for these but if you dont want to spend the money on clansmen, element do a fairly good copy.

hope this helps

Seem to be way out of budget :P Not looking for a beast, just something so i can keep contact with my mates. Seen a few reviews now for the T6 and it does the job enough, and cheap enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Still getting round to getting a radio but...

With regards to your BFG not a chance mate you are more likely to buy rocking horse chit

Ta da!

FzlyP.jpg

I just hate the fuse times. Can through them and everyone has ran away before it goes off. And i don't trust the timers to "cook" it for a few seconds.

Plus at £3.50 for a pea grenade at sites, im making a saving. Could easily use up these 44 blanks and sell the grenade for a profit :P

• Supporters

Assuming that it's not in bits :P and I love it when thay run its like shooting fish in a barrel

mind you that myth been

lol

Archived