Goggles, and the endless choices.

Ditch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

after a set of goggle for my loadout, run a black foam lower face mask, the rest is solive drab with a woodland chest rig to hold mag pouches.

I've been after for some quite low pro ones, and come accross these. Will need them before the 9th, the y say they are UK seller and ballistic proof, but does the mixed english look convincing enough for me to risk it, because I wont have enough time for others to be delived before I go to a weekend game.

Cheers.

Link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Safety-Goggl...=item5d30fc37aa

I'm yet to come across poly carbonate lenses that don't suffer from a degree of misting up. I now use a pair of Heroshark Mako 2s. They are bolle frames with punched steel (not thin mesh). Proper comfortable and zero chance of fogging!

www.heroshark.co.uk

If you want mesh, heroshark's are great

If you want lenses, ESS are one of the best to go for :)

I'm after clear lenses if I can get them, prefeerable to mesh. I have a mesh eyed face mask which is great fun for having the odd game in, but on a hotter day I'd love the visibility of a clear set. The games in Epsom tunnels too, so the more un-tinted view I can get, the better. Cheers for the suggestions, I'll check them out.

I've got a pair of ESS V12 Advancer and they are RUBBISH! Fogging is an absolute nightmare when you get hot, especially if you're in the woods where there is no breeze.

Even CQB, if there is no wind then they just fog up within about 5/10mins.

I know some guys that get on with them but I can't.

I stick these for less than a tenner >>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-Goggles-...=item3a712d5b92

I've been looking at the heroshark stuff today, but I worry about the size of the punched hole and shrapnel coming through.

Archived