Cyber Gun P226 X-5

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It’s life a SIG-Sauer Jim, but not as we know it…

P1011830.jpg

(Excuse the dirt in the grips, but for some reason it's pretty hard to clean mud from them)

Alright, let’s get started, a review of one of Cyber Gun’s latest offerings, their CO2 powered replica of the SIG-Sauer P226 X5. This is a review of the standard P226 X5, rather than the fancy ‘open’ version with compensator and red dot sight. Before I get into the details of how this gun works in the field, and looking after it, I think it would be best to give a bit of history on this fairly unique SIG-Sauer styled pistol.

The P226 first appeared in 1984 as a potential replacement for the US M1911 series – which, as I’m sure most of you know, it lost out to the Berretta 92, which eventually became the M9 in US service. For those of you with a passing knowledge in P226s, you may notice the X5 looks slightly different from most other variants of the P226 – this is because the X5 is not a law-enforcement or military issue weapon – it’s a competition pistol, similar to H&K’s Match version of the USP. Cyber Gun’s version of the X5 is based on the basic level ‘Competition’ version of the X5 - differing from traditional SIG pistols, rather than having a double-action trigger and de-cocker, the X5 has a single-action trigger and an ambidextrous safety lever – in this case, the large ‘thumb-rest’ like part behind the slide-release at the top of the pistol grips (other versions of the real-steel X5 have different trigger/safety set-ups). Similarly, the X5 has a longer barrel and slide than a normal P226, being 5inches rather than 4.4 – some of you may find this a tad problematic with certain holsters. Anyway, enough with the history.

P1011788.jpg

This is the box, as supplied

I’ll start with packaging and the instruction manual first. The box advertises a fairly staggering FPS of 410FPS – I’ll hazard a guess here, but either Cyber Gun chrono their pistols with 0.12g rounds, or use some incredibly powerful CO2 in their test guns – because mine certainly wasn’t doing 410FPS. The fact that none of my ‘victims’ in game when I used it (in -2 degree heat) were crying in agony or bleeding profusely after being hit by it suggests that the FPS is ‘normal’ for a pistol. Other than that, the box is fairly normal, brightly coloured with a big photo of the P226X5 on it, the usual safety warnings, and details about the gun. The gun is held in the box inside a polystyrene tray, which holds in it in place pretty snugly. Inside you’ll find your P226 X5, a magazine, a box of ammunition (of dubious quality, I’d avoid it and use quality ammunition), an allen key and spare end-cap for your magazine (which are used to load a CO2 cartridge) However, one detail I have yet to find is exactly who makes the X5, as for those of you who don’t know, Cyber Gun do not make guns, only licence trademarks and re-brand products.

The Instruction manual is useful, but fails to mention several things. Most importantly, it only mentions that the gun has a safety – it doesn’t mention where it is. I found out only by accident, one of the staff at the store assumed it was just a thumb rest. It’s not the worst manual I’ve seen, but by no means the best (if in doubt, head to youtube – I’ve checked, and there are plenty of videos about it).

P1011789.jpg

The box, on opening it. Obviously, this photo was taken after I'd started the custom work on it

Now I’ll move on to the actual pistol. For simplicity, I’ll refer to the pistol as the ‘X5’, rather than P226 X5. Before I start, I’ll admit this – I’m a massive fan of SIG-Sauer pistols. I own both the KJW P226 and P229, and have used the TM P226 on quite a few occasions. And I have to say it; I absolutely love the X5. It looks nice, it’s comfortable to use, and because it uses CO2 rather than green gas (or propane, or similar), it works very well.

P1011806.jpg

A photo comparing the X5 (top) to my venerable P229 (bottom) and my not-so-used P226

The day I tested the X5 was a sunny, but cold day, the temperature not rising above 3 degrees Celsius, the lowest point being around -5. Whilst other gas pistols didn’t fire (or on a few occasions which brought much laughter to everyone on site, several pistols vented all their gas after a single shot, obscuring the owner in a miniature gas cloud). My own trusty KJW SIGs both performed poorly in the cold – whereas the X5 could and did put 2 whole magazines worth of shots (40 rounds in total) out before the CO2 bulb had to be changed. Range wise – I’ll be honest, I’m not sure. As my teammate Dave will confirm, I’m terrible at guessing ranges. I’ll put it this way though, I certainly wasn’t disappointed by the range the X5 could put out, and that was before fiddling with the hop-up.

Externally, the X5 looks nice. Unlike the KJW P226, which has a shiny, glossy finish, the X5 has matt black finish. The trademarks on the pistol (as advertised by Cyber Gun) are nice, on the grips we have SIG-Sauer stamped in place on both sides, whilst on the slide we have ‘SIG SAUER X-FIVE’ ‘GERMANY’ on the left, and on the right, a unique serial number and ‘P226 S’. They aren’t too flashy, and are a nice touch, but I have been warned by another owner that they may rubdown and wear off after a while. That said, as much as I like the look of it, I’ve already started customising mine to look like the P226 Tactical Operations used by the character John Casey in the TV spy-comedy series Chuck, removing areas of the paint and replacing them with a polished metal surface instead. However, despite the finish, I found it does scratch and mark pretty easily - not a problem if you want your X5 looking like it's been used, a tad annoying if you want to keep it pristine and factory fresh.

Onto the actual build, and the X5 is comfortable to hold, with a heavy feel to it. The main difference between it and a P226 are the extended ‘beaver-tail’ grips and the ambidextrous safety, but other than that, it feels pretty much like a normal P226. The build quality is fine – strong and firm, there are some rattles, creaks and wobbles, but these are pretty normal for pistols (the slide, chamber and separate outer barrel) the pistol doesn’t feel like it will fall apart. Overall a very nice, solid build. However, as mentioned earlier, the X5 does have a longer slide and barrel – some users may find this causes a problem with holsters. Personally, as I use a basic Viper drop-leg holster, I have no problems fitting the X5 inside. It doesn't really need saying, but if you have the X5 with compensator or the 'open' model with RDS, obviously you will have trouble fitting it in a holster...

Moving onto the internals, and the X5 is broadly similar to a TM/KJW SIG, the only major differences being that this works on CO2, and has a single-action trigger and safety rather than double-action and a de-cocker. The CO2 produces firm recoil and a satisfying sound as the pistol fires. Disassembly is different in that rather than simply pulling the takedown lever and pulling the slide off like the KJW model, the X5 requires the slide to be locked back and then the lever pulled – which if not careful, can result in the slide being launched to the other side of the room you’re in. I will say it here, the take-down and reassembly of the X5 is the only thing that disappoints me about this pistol – it’s overly complex and a tad annoying compared to the KJW SIGs. It’s all down to the recoil rod – in the KJW pistols, this is firmly held in place by a square peg. On the X5? It’s held in place by the force of the recoil spring. The result is an incredibly lose fit, which gravity can and will effect, causing the rod to shift out of place and stop the slide from re-attaching to the frame of the pistol. I spend far too much time carefully balancing the pistol when I reassemble it – and considering how you have to take the slide off so you can adjust the hop-up; this is something you’ll probably have to do at least once during your ownership of this pistol. Other than that annoyance, I personally can’t fault the quality of the internals of the X5, everything seems fine.

Performance - I've become a fan of CO2 because of this pistol – whilst other pistols were having difficulty firing off more than 5 rounds, the X5 was capable of firing 2 entire magazines of 20 rounds each before the CO2 bulb had to be replaced. I’m not the most accurate airsofter out there, but the pistol is fairly accurate, even at longer ranges.

So there you have it. Externally, it’s an interesting and unique variant of the SIG-Sauer P226 family. Internally, it works flawlessly in the field, but the design is a bit of a faff – it’s by no means a nightmare, but putting it back together can be a bit difficult. It performs well in the field, and overall I enjoy using it, and am glad I purchased it. I’m not going to give you a “X out of X” review, as I don’t see the point - I’ll leave you to weigh up the pros and cons of this pistol – but I really do suggest you consider looking into buying one of these.

A final photo of the X5, well into the new colour-scheme

P1011787.jpg

Cheers for reading, hopefully this was of some use to you.

• Supporters

Do the mags work in the KJW?

'Cos I'd love to run mine off CO2.

Aside from that, good review. Almost too good. I don't think I've ever read anything on here that's been that detailed before, I think it's good you've gone to such lengths for the review though.

Thumbs up.

Thanks Ed.

I wanted to make sure people got a really good feel for the pistol in my review, and since it's a tad different, add a bit of history about it (although in my first draft the 'history' bit was about half a page of A4 as I detailed the history of SIG-Sauer and the P22X family...)

Thank you for asking that Ed, as you've reminded me that I completely forgot to talk about compatibility.

I'm afraid I can't answer that, although I wish I could.

When I bought it at Patrol Base, by I and another customer (who was after the fancy Open version) asked about mag compatibility, and the response was they weren't sure, but didn't think other magazines would fit this - and vice-versa. That said, I have yet to find anywhere selling spare X5 magazines.

The Cyber Gun magazines seem a little different (aside from the obvious), so I'm not sure if they'd actually fit into the normal P226, as the real X5 magazines are designed to hold 20 rounds, rather than the 16 of the P226.

As for other compatibility, the answer is no - the slide will not fit TM/KJW, and their slides will not fit the X5.

I hope that was useful.

Again, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask them.

So which do you think overall is the better gun?

I personally have two problems with the KJW P226; the mags are leaky and the handle is fractionally two big.

If I were to get a second pistol, would you recommend the KJW P229, or the CG P226 x-5?

Is the improvement of running off CO2 greater than the reliability of the KJW series? (my personal experience anyway, I know some people have problems with 'em).

Excellent review anyway, always love a new Sig :D

always love a new Sig :D

That's the spirit!

Anyway, I hope what follows will be useful in way of an answer to your questions:

I don't do "X stars out of X", as I rarely find them useful, and I rarely flat out say "X is better than Y", unless I'm really sure about it. Instead, I'll list the pros and cons of the KJW P226/9 and the CG X5.

I should point out that some airsoft sites do not allow CO2 airsoft pistols. Before you jump in and buy the X5, make sure the sites you play at will allow them - cos if they don't - congratulations, you've just bought an expensive paper-weight!

The KJW SIGs are broadly speaking, the same as the TM P226. There are a hell of a lot of spare, aftermarket and replacement parts out there, should you require or what them. It is incredibly easy to customise your SIG into something unique and different. Should something break, it will not cost you an arm and a leg to get it replaced.

To my knowledge, the same is not true for the X5; I have yet to find spares, replacement or aftermarket parts that work with it.

The CG X5, being CO2 works in most temperatures encountered in Britain, certainly it was working well on a frosty Yorkshire morning. This was not the case for my KJ P226, which had real difficulty in coping with the cold. The X5 is an all weather shooter; the TM/KJW family not so much.

Similarly, whilst the X5 did get colder as I fired it - it did not cool down as quickly as the KJW did.

Reliability - the KJW magazines do indeed leak. However, they are by no means the most unreliable magazines I have encountered. The pistols do cool down pretty quickly, but only if you shoot like a madman. From March to October, you won't really notice anyway.

The way the CO2 cartridge is placed in the X5 could result in it's gas consumption being worse; it's a tad tricky, and if you don't screw the cartridge in at the correct angle, and too slowly, you'll waste an entire CO2 bulb. Yes, the X5 can get through about 40 shots on one bulb - but you have to get the damned thing in in the first place.

Overall, I'll say this about the 3 pistols:

If you're looking for a pistol which can be used as a primary weapon with few problems - go for the X5 (especially if you go for the 'Open' model with all the extras)

If you need a small, compact pistol, the P229 is your friend.

If you're after something which can be used just as a sidearm (for emergencies) - any of them, although in cold weather the X5 is perhaps the most reliable.

If you're after something to tinker with and customise - P226. There are so many extra things you can buy for this.

Just remember- the X5, even the basic model I reviewed here, is by far the most expensive. For the cost of the X5, you could easily buy a P229 with 2 spare magazines, or a P226 with a single spare.

• Supporters

Jesus, it was £150? I don't think I'd ever spend that much on a pistol.

Unless it was a real one, or the TM 57, because I want that too much for price to matter lol.

Jesus, it was £150? I don't think I'd ever spend that much on a pistol.

Unless it was a real one, or the TM 57, because I want that too much for price to matter lol.

Woops, slight miscalculation by me there...

It's actually £130. I forgot that I bought my P226 and my P229 before everyone raised their prices...

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

I'm actually considering getting one of these now, but I'm put off slightly by you saying you can't get hold of magazines. Do you have an update on that? Managed to find any yet?

How does it perform compared to the green gas counterparts? You say it'll fire of 40 shots with one canister, is that a consistent result, now that you've had it longer?

The main reason I'm drawn to it is because I want to keep my Sig, but I want a pistol that runs on CO2 as I imagine it'll perform better throughout the whole year, not just the two or three hot(ish) months, 'cos my P226 is truly diabolically crap when it's not baking hot and even then it could be better. I think my mags need overhauling. This though, as far as I know (apart from other X-FIVE models) is the only Sig variant you can get that's powered by CO2. If there's a regular 226 that's CO2 then I'll be the first to buy it.

Is it an all weather performer though? 'Cos that's my main reason for potentially buying it. Also, does it fit standard P226 sized holsters? I don't have a moulded one, just a standard medium sized pistol holster. It's just that I know the X5 is a lot longer than the standard 226.

Lastly, did Patrol Base order it for you alone, or are they actually stocking it as a regular item? 'Cos I might have to treat myself next time I drop in if your response is positive about the performance and whatnot.

i'm planning to get one and the only place i can find them is red wolf, talked to patrolbase and they said their next shipment should have some.

• Supporters

That open competition one really is appallingly hideous in my opinion. Why don't they stock the standard one?!

I've had a look around for mags and can't find any anywhere either, apart from in the US and I'll be damned if I'm shipping anything over from there.

Someone'll have to make a CO2 standard P226 eventually...

I wonder if there'd be any way to mod the CO2 parts into KJW P226, the blowback mech might just swap right over from the X5 and I'm sure rigging CO2 into the standard mags can't be that hard if you're good at metal work. It'd just be a case of finding the right parts to fit and then adding a stronger hammer spring.

• Supporters

Hell yes job done, I'm tempted to order one right now.

But I shall wait and see if my Sig performs better at the weekend, I've got some ideas for making the mags not suck, I'm also going to give propylene a go to see if it makes it perform any better.

Do you think this bottle will fit the AI propane adaptor?

http://www.welduk.com/Details.asp?ProductID=661

If that's what I think it is - it's the X-5 minus cybergun's fancy branding (as I said in the review, Cybergun don't make stuff, only buy it, put real-steel trades on it, and sell 'em). Although the magazine bottom-lip looks a tad chunkier, but that could just be the camera positioning.

Right Ed, to answer your questions -

Patrol Base stock 3 versions, mine (basic), one with the compensator, sight mounting and rear-ladder sights and finally the 'open', the vile thing with the RDS on it.

Last game I had was 2 weeks ago, and it was bloody freezing all day! Never rose above 5 degrees. As I was using pistols only, this was something of a problem - both my KJW '26 and '29 were useless, I don't think I managed more than 4 shots with a mag before it vented everywhere. The X-5?

Bloody brilliant. I managed to get 56 shots out of one canister :lol: Performs brilliantly in the cold, couldn't be happier with it.

geoffreym - I spoke to Dave, and he says Patrol Base tried to fit an X-5 into a serpa. A minor amount of work with a file had to be done to get them to fit (he says either the trigger guard or file the holster) - I'm not sure if that'll put you off or not. It's not something I'd rush to do, just because I know I'd muck it up :lol:

• Supporters

I think I'll take a trip to Patrol Base in that case, I've got a few bits and bobs I want, as well as a chat with Simon about what to do with my M16.

If they have one of the standard versions like your's in stock and a few mags then I might pick it up, I'm planning on starting sniping 'cos spring rifles work the same all year around, no batteries or gas to worry about, but I'll need a dependable side arm as a back up and I'm thinking of either getting a CO2 M9, M1911, the X-FIVE or a Dan Wesson 4" revolver. I just think the Sig suits my load out better, since it's the closest thing to British Army issue and that's the weapon load out I'm going for.

Is the licensed version of the gun more than the KWC trademark-less version, do you know?

I'll be honest mate, getting an X-5 for a British Army/-inspired loadout, is like getting a USP-Match for a German Army loadout :lol:

I can't confirm or deny if the KWC and Cybergun are the same - there are one or two differences I've seen in those photos of the KWC - but then, that doesn't mean they aren't the same. The KWC should be cheaper as it lacks trade marks, but it honestly depends on who's selling them.

Also - a while ago mate, you asked if it was possible to fit X-Five CO2 magazines in a KJW P226.

I can confirm it is completely impossible, X-5 magazines are much fatter at the neck area, won't fit in the P226 magwell.

However, KJW magazines are too 'long' to fit in the magwell (front to back 'long', I don't mean bottom to top)

• Supporters

I know that it's pretty ridiculous to say it's to try and preserve the British look of things, but at least it's of the right gun manufacturer.

I had a go with a KJW M1911 today, one of the new CO2 compatible ones and god it was utterly immense. Obviously I was using CO2 with it, I had my Sig on me and it fired 4 shots and vented, this thing got through 45+ rounds on one CO2 bulb, the kick is mad, range and accuracy are more than good enough for a side arm and it looked beautiful.

I'm thinking of getting the MEU variant that Patrol Base have instead now... Though it is £140...

Screw replicating the army load-out though, it doesn't really count for much unless I have the right apparel to match. Which I don't.

Cheers for confirming magazine compatibility, that's pretty much sold me on picking something different. Might try and fix my Sig mags with insulation tape and then sell the pistol on here with all 4 mags, what price do you reckon it'd fetch? It's got a few scuffs on the ejection port, but otherwise it's pretty flawless. Also have the laser grips to get rid of as well, though they've bust as far as I can tell.

The X-Five - to quote Dave's little brother, it is for all intents and purposes, an M1911a1 dressed up as a SIG-Sauer. Almost exactly the same controls.

I'll be honest, I'm not a colt/1911/MEU/etc fan (can't stand 'em), so I couldn't tell you what they're like. But, you do see my point about CO2 being stupidly reliable!

Price for your '26...

£124.99 new. Mags @ £22.50 new. Laser grips @ £37.00 new.

Probably up to you price wize. Personally, I wouldn't sell it unless you absolutely have to - keep it as a back up for summer. Alternatively, keep it, and should you eventually need the money, sell it later.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice review, good to hear that the FPS is of a skirmishable level, as I have one but was unsure as to whether whether it would be too powerful (what with it being Co2 and all). I noticed that the finish of your X5 is flaking slightly, it seems that the paint on these pistols isnt too durable. But having said that when stripped down the pistol still looks awesome:

SigX-FiveLeftSide.jpg

SigX-FiveLeftSideOpen.jpg

I'd still suggest chrono'ing your X-Five when you get there, just to be sure you're legal using it.

I've since read (and seen on youtube) that some people have had pretty different very) results with FPS. Mine's fine at 310, but you never know.

That is one sweeeeet finish you've got on your X-Five there. How did you get the finish so clean? Have you polished it? (If so, with what?)

I hadn't finished stripping the paint on mine when I did my review, but yes, the paint is pretty flakey. Good if you want it to look battle-used, bad if you want it to look pristine.

Sorry, I'd forgot to mention that the pistol pictured isn't mine (although I might have a go at it in the future). The guy which it belongs to recommended the following:

Rub over the slide and frame with #0000 Steel wool or 1200 grit Wet & Dry paper. Clean again and using the paper or steel wool with some ALUMINUM polishing compound like Autosol and some good ol fashioned elbow grease polish the slide and frame until you reach your desired outcome. Clean it all down again and wipe it down with a rag that has had gun oil or my preference “Fluid Film”.

>>Link to Stripping the X5<<

Although I suspect one could easily get away with simply using a heavy paint removing fluid, instead of all that tiresome sanding.

• 4 months later...

Well, I thought it was time for an update, having owned this for almost half a year. Basically, see how much has changed. Included are photos, which are needed to illustrate some of my points.

Firstly, this has become my primary sidearm (out of my other 3), it's without a doubt the most reliable. As such, since Feb/March, it's seen use in 9 full days airsoft (as a sidearm), and about 2 days of general plinking and mucking around and finally 1 day of use as a primary weapon (pistol training). All in all, it's had roughly 500 rounds through it (as I only use 0.2g for pistols, and I know how many rounds each Co2 cartridge gives, it's easy to calculate that number)

Ok, onto the re-review.

Externally:

The paint flakes off easily. Now, this is both bad and good. For those of you who enjoy battle-worn gear, good. In almost no time you'll have chipped paint, scratches, the works. Your X-Five will look like it's been to hell and back! For those of you (like me) who want to customise the colour-scheme/have polished metal, again, this is good - it makes your job a lot easier.

The bad - not everyone wants this. Seriously, the mere action of holstering/drawing your X-Five can result in paint-loss. The area around the trigger and mag-release loses paint incredibly easy (see photos).

The paint isn't much of a problem for me but 'collectors' (or people who wish to re-sell) may wish to take this into account.

And now, for a problem I've never encountered before. The metal is actually pretty weak, at least it is on the slide. I've actually managed to get a nice visible dent into the top of the slide. The metal is pretty soft - so be careful with how you handle it. None of my KJWs have ever had this, really confused me.

Internally:

Initially (see P1), I wasn't terribly fond of the X-Five. The takedown and re-build was when I first got the pistol, a little tricky. However, over time (having taken it apart and rebuilt it for cleaning) does become easier. However - my point remains, the recoil-spring and guide-rod design is (when compared to KJW's SIG-Sauers) quite frankly, crap. The only thing that holds the recoil rod in place in the slide is the spring - no pegs or slots. This means you have to be very careful when putting the slide back on the frame - it's a lose fit, and you have to carefully balance the slide to stop the recoil-rod from slipping out of place.

That's more of an annoyance than serious issue. Which leads me to this -

There are 3 small screw which hold the gas-piston thing into the slide. 1 at the front, 2 at the back. I've lost one of them. One of the rear screws was ripped in half, and fell out. Anyone else have this? It may be sensible to thread-lock the screws. Or, I could have received the 1 and only dodgy screw. It still works though, but I will be taking it to a mech to see if they have any spare screws.

Clearing the chamber. This is a fairly simple thing on all GBBs. Remove mag, pull slide, round falls out of chamber - congrats, you got a safe gun. Not on the X-Five. For some reason, no-matter how many times you rack the slide, any rounds in the barrel will not come out. This isn't just mine, Dave at Patrol Base confirmed he had seen this issue as well. The solution? 1) - put the mag back in and fire off every round until only Co2 is left, 2) remove magazine, find a long thin object and manually push the round out or 3) - take the gun apart and clear the barrel.

Performance

Without a doubt, the most reliable GBB I own. To put it into context - a fully gassed up KJW P229 magazine at 19 degrees C, can shoot off about 1 and a half magazines worth (26-28 rounds). The X-Five, in 19 deg.C can fire upto 55 shots per cartridge. I've left a Co2 cartridge in an X-Five mag for 2 months, come back and found it working perfectly. FPS drops over the usage of a cartridge.

FPS - this is quite odd. It varies depending which magazine I use. I have 2 magazines which refuse to fire over 320 FPS. However, my third mag starts shooting at 380 FPS, but then gradually drops down to a more reasonable 290.

FPS drops over time. ALWAYS CHRONO! Also, make sure your game site allows Co2 pistols, as some do not.

General comments

I'm not really a fan of the safety and trigger system - I'm more used to SIG style double-action (DA) triggers and de-cockers than the X-Five's thumb-rest safety and single-action (SA) trigger. This however is personal preference, 1911-users will probably like it.

The safety - it's supposed to be ambidextrous, but I can only work it with my right-thumb. Not sure if that's a user or gun error there. Again, I'm more used to DA-de-cockers and prefer them, but it's not a problem.

The iron-sights on the slide are... acceptable. The rear-sights are missing the "dots" one uses to aim (the front has one). This can make target acquisition diffficult in low-light areas.

So, to recap. ( TL;DR )

Almost half a year later and after a lot of abuse, my X-Five is still running strong. It's incredibly reliable, it's incredibly cost-effective to run (£0.50 for a Co2 cartridge, which can pump out a lot of rounds).

There are some design and manufacture issues - the recoil-spring and guide-rod design is awful, the paint flakes off like a someone with a serious dandruff problem, and it's possible to dent the slide - but on the whole, those are only minor issues.

It fires and cycles beautifully, ergonomically it's a delight (imagine if a P226 and a 1911 had a love-child). It requires very little maintenance and cleaning.

Look after it, and it'll work. It's going to take an awful lot to prize this out of my hands and get me using something else.

• 1 year later...

sorry to bring an ole thread back but i need your guys help :s

ive had this pistol (x5) for a number of years now , i had originally bought a spare mag with it in a small armory in france.

the pistol really has been through hell, lods of onsite bushcraft repairs, i had to make the gun single action to simple get it to fire everytime u pull the trigger.

but recently the 2 mags i had have sprung loud co2 leaks ;_;

i remember reading this thread years back and hoping i wouldnt need more mags but now im wondering whether i should just turn this into a wall hanger.

has anyone heard of any compatible mags or knows how to fix these ;s? would be very greatful!

the leaks seem to come from the top of the mags only ( through that square hole )

Archived