M1911

Farley1981
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

the best ones are kwa for full metal unless you buy a tokyo marui 1911 and get a guarder metal frame and slide but all together it will come to £250,or theres the cheapest option of WE which are around £90 and are full metal but not as reliable in cold weather as the kwa or tm.i have a kwa 1911a1 with the ns2 gas system and have used it in snow with green gas and works well then

Where can I buy a kwa 1911 from I can't find and shops on the net

the best ones are kwa for full metal unless you buy a tokyo marui 1911 and get a guarder metal frame and slide but all together it will come to £250,or theres the cheapest option of WE which are around £90 and are full metal but not as reliable in cold weather as the kwa or tm.i have a kwa 1911a1 with the ns2 gas system and have used it in snow with green gas and works well then

• Supporters

You'll have to import one from HK or buy second hand as there are no KWA retailers in the UK at the moment. Anything any shops have is just old, unsold stock. You'll be very lucky to come across one if you do.

Mags are also hard to get hold of for the same reason. I'd either get the plastic TM version, or make do with a metal version that won't work when it's cold.

KJW and WE are both full metal and quite cheap.

Airsoft World sell some KWA stuff

M1911 Mk1

Bought my 226 from there, although i had to buy mags from the US

Archived