New to airsoft

jakenbake
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys.

I played airsoft for the first time today at Ground Zero Urban. Enjoyed it a lot everything was made clear and everyone was really helpful. I borrowed a Glock 17 and an M4. I am looking at investing into some guns but am not sure what to go for and what is a good price so any help would be appreciated

Thanks, Jakenbake

HI get a copy of AI mag has some good review on G&G budet guns,will give you some idears

Ics are brillient starter guns and are quite cheap aswell

ICS a starter gun!!!!

:o :o :o

ICS is a seriously capable rif manufacturer. id say people like JG or ACM is a starter rif not an ICS they are on the same par as marui or G&G but thats just my opinion.

If you want a good gun that will last and kick ass on the field buy an ics or marui (dont like abs plastic so not keen on marui externals) or a king arms or G&G. i have brought a cheaper gun like a jg and they just dont get anywere near the more pricier and quality guns so you get what ya pay for but ics is good value for a top gun.

Archived