Pyro

tashidalek
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Why do mail order sites and actual shops sell Pyro such as TLSFX (OR what ever) and the gnola (OR what ever) or sold on sites when 90% of woodland and 90% of CQB airsoft sites dont allow you to use PYRO bought from other sites.

What i am saying is why do sites allow you to buy pyro when you cant use them at a lot of sites unless bought on site.

because there are some that may allow them and they can be used privately, but as long as people keep buying them they will sell them it makes no difference to the shop if they are unusable at sites

As long as it is legal, the shop doesn't care at all really. Plus, if you have a pyro that looks identical to the ones sold on site, does it matter? if they ask why you didn't buy it today but you still have it then say you bought it a few weeks back and didn't get to use them lol

sites just want you spending money at their sites, which is why its great having my local set up as a man with his head screwed on. just charging to cover the price of more pyro and whatever goes over the rent price on open days he puts in a kitty recently givin to a squaddie who lost his legs and half of one hand, who was done over twice by scumbags.

anyway yeah, just throw it and enjoy the boom most sites really aren't strict at enforcing it

A lot of sites I've come across restrict pyro to that made by TLSFX. I get all mine from Airsoftworld as it is a hell of a lot cheaper (like half in some cases).

A mate of mine that used to work on a site said that restricting pyro use to a particular brand is all so the site gets a better discount from the supplier.

a lot of it is down to insurance, sites know what they sell is covered, some allow any up to the site limit as long as not home-made etc, many are just greedy for your money

most sites let you use your own as long as their not homemade.but some sites only let you use their pyros because its easy cash.i remember the first time i went airsoft this site only let you use their bbs in all guns.i wonder why their wernt many people their

Archived