NiMH battery

Glen666
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wondering which 8.4v mini Nimh battery people would recommend as I'm using an asg 1400 and to be honest I'm not convinced its holding it's charge. The charger I'm using is th two pronged plug which you have to use the shaving adapter for so would a different charger help?? Any advice appreciated guys thanks

Which gun is it for?

Try these guys

Probably one of the best prices in the UK for batteries; they can make up custom batteries for you, put different connectors (Like a Deans) on if you wish.

Also; look into getting a decent charger, look to be spending at least £40-50 on one.

Something like this

If you get one that does LiPos, then this will save you having to buy another one later if; if you decide to go down that route, as it can do NiCads and NiMHs as well; whereas Normal chargers won't do LiPos.

you can buy a decent charger for 20 quid,ive got a delta peak charger and that has charge,discharge,auto cut off,charges in 1amp,2amp or 3amp.can be charged from mains 12volt car plug or 12 volt car battery

I stand corrected. :) Tried looking at all the retailers I know and the cheapest seemed to be around the £40 mark!

But yes; have a look at the 8.4 1500 mah batteries on Component shop. Those and 9.6v 1600mAH crane stock batteries are what I tend to use in my M4. (Both fit in the M4 foregrip; G36 I'm not sure about).

Archived