New Gear Advice Needed

Wardeneo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, Im new to Airsoft Forums - this is my 1st post ^^

Im also relatively new to Airsoft itself and i need some advice and help with getting some proper gear...

I currently have Well/Warrior L96 MB-01 V3 spring bolt action rifle with 3-9x40mm smk optics and soon to get a new co2 powered sidearm...

However being new to airsoft i need help getting a new chest rig/ mollie vest - i need a relatively lightweight one, as I'm assuming a "sniper" role, and can carry a few spare mags for pistols and rifle, pouches for a radio and bbs (custom made bb holders - like these;

).

*needs to be green/woodland/flectarn/multi-cam/olive drab etc - no urban or desert etc

with regards to radios i need help finding a good one with earpiece and mic and that can also fit in radio slot on mollie vest etc

I have a budget of £100-150 for both vest and radio - not looking for top of the line gear as I'm new and will probably ruin the gear lol....

any advice and/or links to good places to get such equipment would be much appreciated..

Many thanks Wardeneo

whe i run as a sharpshooter i use a belt with two ammo pouches (one with a speadloader the other 2 spare mags) pistol on a drop leg holster and a dump pouch.

i use uk sniper system head and shoulders ghillie, nice and light and has loops for foliage

as for comms have to ask someone else.

you can get belts and pouches from pretty much every uk airsoft or army surplus store

hope thats helps for one half of your troubles

Tom

whe i run as a sharpshooter i use a belt with two ammo pouches (one with a speadloader the other 2 spare mags) pistol on a drop leg holster and a dump pouch.

i use uk sniper system head and shoulders ghillie, nice and light and has loops for foliage

as for comms have to ask someone else.

you can get belts and pouches from pretty much every uk airsoft or army surplus store

hope thats helps for one half of your troubles

Tom

Yea I like the belt idea but mollie vets looks badass , paired with some bdu's looks even better ^^

2bh after speaking to lots of people i learned airsoft is all but as much about looking good with all the gear as it is playing the games :)

Many thanks liam

Chest rigs and vests can also be a bit of a pain if you're prone on the ground. If your gear is on your sides on a belt, or tied to your legs, it's much easier to lie down on the ground and keep low.

Chest rigs and vests can also be a bit of a pain if you're prone on the ground. If your gear is on your sides on a belt, or tied to your legs, it's much easier to lie down on the ground and keep low.

yeah, i first went sharpshooting in my south african assault vest and found i was laid on everything important about half the time, so switched to a belt.

if you want to stick to "teh l33t sniper" loadout with an assault rig go for an m14 or something similar, big range, pop a half decent scope on and if you bodge it to stick on single shot then some sites will let you go up to 400+ fps.

and if you want to look good, go for a black hawk down m14 guys look, they're pretty sweet when done properly

• 2 weeks later...

I just got some comms which were pretty cheap, Maplins to a few... Try and get someone to go halves as most of the radios come in pairs. I only paid £27.50 for both the radio and the earpiece.

423765_10151336870635224_578175223_23346656_1882246485_n.jpg

Archived