TM Python

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wondering if anyone has one, I am hoping to get the six inch one, and I was just wondering if you thought revolvers looked better in black or chrome, I personally think chrome but I just want to know what you think!

EDIT: Also what Holsters do you use with revolvers?

I prefer black personally.

I have to say I did agree with you but the Chrome is growing on me as its not propper chrome more nickel :D

and got Cams PM

here's my reply for the other members:

"that is indeed correct. so far i am liking it quite a lot. Its quite simple to use, holds 24bbs with no mag, action is the same as the real steal. Gets decent range for a pistol and has good power and accuracy. It is a big gun however ( 6 inch) so not for the wee player

However, the trigger is a little stiff if you're firing double action but fine single action.

as for holsters I'm running a under shoulder one a mate lent me which is alright but i'd imagine any open bottom, large holser would do fine.

Overall very nice gun and far simpler then a blowback and has a nice feel to it "

and le pic

19022012430.jpg

i use a viper drop leg holster, just taken a few notches out of the bottom stitching and now its snug as a bug

only downside is gas, doesnt seem to hold much compared to other non-blowback pistols

oh one note, they are very quiet, surprisingly so. SO if you need something to sneak with it may sound a bit odd but a colt would be good

Archived