Best metal pistol for around £100?

Viper95z
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

What would be the best metal pistol for around £100 that I could get that has an option of being 2-tone due to the fact that I'm not a skirmisher or hold a gun license. I liked the Tokyo Marui GBLK M92F Chrome but found out it was plastic, a material I try to avoid (Especially when I'm spending a lot of money!). I'm new to this sport by the way.

• Supporters

I don't like plastic either, the main attraction of it is that the guns cycle better in cold weather. Metal parts get very cold when the gas condenses and can cause it to stop working and spray gas everywhere - Not a good thing to happen when you're getting shot at.

If you're just after a metal pistol for garden shooting then that shouldn't bother you though, try looking at WE or KJW pistols. If you go through the relevant section on WolfArmouries then you can have anything you like the look of two toned for an extra fee.

There's also Patrol Base who will two tone for you, I think Zero One two tone and if you look on Action Hobbies there's a selection of guns that come two tone out of the box.

Wolf definitely as the largest selection though. Just shop around, there's plenty available around the £100 mark. If you look at anything made by TM then chances are it'll be plastic, just a heads up.

Archived