Are Bulldog BB's any good?

Viper95z
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Used them plenty of times. No problems. To be honest, any BB that perfectly round in shape (not disfigured in anyway), nicely polished and doesn't have any line attachments, with a nice polish finish is fine in my book. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I would not use Bulldog. Buy 5000 bags of your local site is what I would recommend, then pour into any plastic bottle (ones with big cap is better)

i use bulldog when i have the money, awesome pellets. best ive tried up to now, not used them in any tight barrels though. not had a single jam, even when re using some through my cheaper guns for target shooting. (been doing this for a couple of months) gas, spring, aeg. relatively pricey though.

relatively pricey though.

pricey? bulldogs? they're very budget!

that JBBG fat sack is a proper text book rogue trader lol

but on topic ... I was a bit apprehensive about using bulldog BB's but i've had them in my GBB M4 plinker (540fps - 6.03mm barrel)

and my skirmisher (340fps - 6.01mm barrel) and no stoppages through just under 2,000 rounds now so there good but i still always have excel with me ...

Personally i only ever use Blasters .20s and .25s. On another note if you local to sheffield. 3000 blasters .20s are £7. 3000 blaster .25s are £7.50. if collected.

Personally i only use blaster as i get them at a decent price. and all my m8s buy em off me. I think any other bb would jam a gun. i have used bulldog and they just seam to break and be real tacky.

• Supporters
That's right! a whole 220 fps! skirmishable and everything, Take this thing to the POW site and you will truly shock players with this masterpiece.

I dare you, I double dare you :D

Edit:

I can't stop laughing at the idea of you with that and ghost with his MG42, We could sell popcorn :P

pricey? bulldogs? they're very budget!

wow? really? im 50/50 guessing at sarcasm here, but ill play dumb. really? i get 5000 .2 for £7 (oops, thought it was 5, still good though) from zero one, been great pellets up to now.

what makes them budget then? they're still good pellets, and considering i get 5000 for £7-, its 1000 bulldogs for £4.79 or 2000 for £7.19 (if they're in stock, that is), that doesnt sound like budget to me.

We are only allowed Bio BB's at my local site and they sell Green Devil precision which seem okay.

Archived