Co2 / green gas conversion ??

Dantakular
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a question and it could be seen as dumb but please help if possible.

My fianciee purchased me a B-E-A-utiful KWC Sig Saure P226s5 handgun but it is Co2 and the sites I know and play at don't allow Co2.

I have been told that conversions can be done by simply buying new mags or busher/valve replacement and I can't find any information on this and starting to think they are pulling my leg.

I don't want to sell the Gun or have it just sitting there but if it comes about I can't convert Ill have to look to sell it while crying.

All help would be great

Much love

Dan

• Supporters

You certainly can't use propane in CO2 mags since CO2 comes in bulbs and propane doesn't, whether you can buy propane ready mags for the KWC pistols I don't know. I've never seen any myself, and if the gun is rigged up to function at the high pressures of CO2 I can't see how it'd work with the (comparably much weaker) propane power levels.

If you can't skirmish the KWC, I'd just save yourself an awful lot of hassle by selling it and putting the money towards a TM P226, or just keep it for practice in the garden and buy another pistol on top, depends what your budget is.

Archived