WTF IS THAT? OMG

PsychoETHAN
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

It's called a magpul, incidentally made by a company called magpul :P it enables faster reloads, as you can grap the mag quicker

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see the point of them. How is a little loop easier to grab quickly than a large... well, magazine?

Paint skills are good though. I like the arrow. B)

I don't see em personally helping taking out the gun too much, but out of pouches it would help a fair bit.

• Supporters

If you've ever tried switching mags from a half empty one, to a full one when you need more ammo in order to clear a building or something, then because the magazine you're removing isn't empty, you'll want to place it back into a pouch and not just drop it in your dump bag.

Without mag pulls, holding two mags at once can be hard to do and doing what needs doing one mag at a time can take too long in some instances.

With mag pulls you can just hook one onto your thumb whilst you're dealing with the other one and it makes it a little faster and easier. That's the main benefit I can see them offering. I've been meaning to pick some up as I run around with 12 real caps, but at about £3.50 each I can't really afford to buy all 12 at once and buying, say 6, then having half my mags with and half without seems a little stupid to me.

• Supporters

What always strikes me as odd about the actual MagPul, is that when you watch the videos made by the same company, none of the people taking part, not even the instructors, use them.

Can't be that useful then.

• Supporters

Tbh just grabbing the mag like normal, but with the added rubber from the magpul helps, kinda like the base on the pmags/emags

I use a little electrical tape and a little string. works wonders and i can do like 100 mags for the price of 2 magpul magpuls.

What sort of little string?

Archived