King Arms

Governor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Never had a KA gun, but have used quite a few. They arent the best but are far from bad, good for the money though they arent recognised as such. Heard a few stories of bad internals but from what i've seen they arent bad.

Only problem i've had is that i've found their paint to be quite thin on externals

Never had a KA gun, but have used quite a few. They arent the best but are far from bad, good for the money though they arent recognised as such. Heard a few stories of bad internals but from what i've seen they arent bad.

Only problem i've had is that i've found their paint to be quite thin on externals

Thanks

I have just fitted a HurricanE high speed gear set and have ordered SHS M90 Spring (for CQB), SHS cnc piston head with bearings and SHS cnc double O Ring cylinder head, does anyone think I should get a high speed motor, if so what one? (my options are either the M120 or the M170 Devil Jet)

Archived