Is the Tokyo Marui GBLK M92F Chrome a good gun?

Viper95z
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

bump

Usually anthing by TM is good. Most TM guns tend to run at lower than average FPS but the TM hop unit is so good that you still get good range and accuracy at the lower figure. FPS isn't everything. My TM G17 GBB runs at about 285 but still has the great range and accuracy.

Usually anthing by TM is good. Most TM guns tend to run at lower than average FPS but the TM hop unit is so good that you still get good range and accuracy at the lower figure. FPS isn't everything. My TM G17 GBB runs at about 285 but still has the great range and accuracy.

Thanks!

Is the Tokyo Marui GBLK M92F Chrome made out of metal or plastic?

It's made out of plastic. As I understand it, Japanese law states replica firearms cannot be made from metal. Not too sure on the legitimacy of that statement, but TM guns are plastic.

• Supporters

I think it just means that the finish looks like stainless steel, it's just the gun's given name by the manufacturer. I'd put money on it being made from plastic.

I think it just means that the finish looks like stainless steel, it's just the gun's given name by the manufacturer. I'd put money on it being made from plastic.

Viper95z, Google is your friend. It is still made from plastic. I'm with Ed on the namesake...

Archived