Hi from Spain

incast
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Great forum!!

I've been reading through a few posts as I've not much else to do! Let me introduce myself!

I live in Spain, I've been paintballing for years now over here, we've got the terrain for it! Unfortunately, whilst paintballing I jumped from a rock that was a lot higher than it looked and broke both my legs quite badly. Result, I'm going to be on the sofa, in full leg casts for quite some time.

I love shooting, so thought I'd buy an airsoft gun to use indoors. I bought a second hand Cyma cm030, Glock copy, electric.

Now I know you pay your money and take your chances when buying 2nd hand off the internet, but for 40euros, I took a chance.

The pistol arrived today, I charged the battery, loaded the mag and fired!! Wow, this has some waft! Hitting a wall 12 meters across the lounge and the BB's are exploding, so all good its got power and range. Is this normal? Could it have been tweeked?

Anyway a few mags later the battery was dead so I put it to charge up again and spent a bit of time searching the pistol online and checking it out. It appears I have a part missing from mine, the selector switch to choose from semi/auto mine just fires auto. Also the hop up is broke, looks like a little plastic peg has snapped off at some point. For how I'm using it, I can cope but I would like to get hold of these bits.

So any of you out there got a Cyma cm030 thats broke, I think I can also use Mauri parts (Not 100%) and you want to sell any bits off it, let me know.

Steve

Archived