Src mp5 trouble

l96Freeman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I cant seem to find any information on the Src mp5 anywhere on the internet, it is almost like I am the only one who bought one :o . Anyway I know the Src mp5 is different from other mp5's you can buy in almost every way because it was a new design on a 1 : 1 scale to the real thing. So recently it has stopped firing in semi automatic and automatic only works on the semi setting. I have had my mp5 for over 2 years now and have never been able to take it apart because there are pretty much no guides on the internet for it. Don't tell me its the same dissasembly as other makes because I have tried several times now and it seems like there is one pin I just can't get out no matter how hard I push it. Once i have got it open then i will try to upgrade it :D . What upgrades do you reckon will improve the range and consistency of the shots? The hop seems fine but is a bit loose i think as the hop goes down on its own while firing. Fps is about 290 i would like it to be 330. Any help would be amazing I know im writing an entire story here... Oh and can I fit a silencer on it as that would be awesome! It is the folding stock version with no fore grip or silencer.

• 2 weeks later...
I cant seem to find any information on the Src mp5 anywhere on the internet, it is almost like I am the only one who bought one :o . Anyway I know the Src mp5 is different from other mp5's you can buy in almost every way because it was a new design on a 1 : 1 scale to the real thing. So recently it has stopped firing in semi automatic and automatic only works on the semi setting. I have had my mp5 for over 2 years now and have never been able to take it apart because there are pretty much no guides on the internet for it. Don't tell me its the same dissasembly as other makes because I have tried several times now and it seems like there is one pin I just can't get out no matter how hard I push it. Once i have got it open then i will try to upgrade it :D . What upgrades do you reckon will improve the range and consistency of the shots? The hop seems fine but is a bit loose i think as the hop goes down on its own while firing. Fps is about 290 i would like it to be 330. Any help would be amazing I know im writing an entire story here... Oh and can I fit a silencer on it as that would be awesome! It is the folding stock version with no fore grip or silencer.

Hi

I too have a SRC MP5full stock mine came with a booklet with which has an expolded diagram of parts.Not sure which pin you need to remove but I've had all 3 out front middle and stock,front pin easy to remove stock pin easy middle pin (is where mag release is ) if you use a small allen key or small screwdriver you can push it though and this will release handle slide to remove hope this helps.if you need any more help 'll have a look see to try and help yes you can fit silencer on front you have to remove the quick release flash hider unscrew tip and fit it to that, has to be -14mm (counter clock wise)looks great with one on

Hi

I too have a SRC MP5full stock mine came with a booklet with which has an expolded diagram of parts.Not sure which pin you need to remove but I've had all 3 out front middle and stock,front pin easy to remove stock pin easy middle pin (is where mag release is ) if you use a small allen key or small screwdriver you can push it though and this will release handle slide to remove hope this helps.if you need any more help 'll have a look see to try and help yes you can fit silencer on front you have to remove the quick release flash hider unscrew tip and fit it to that, has to be -14mm (counter clock wise)looks great with one on

Hi, I can remove the front, middle and stock pins but then when I try to slide the handle off, the wire which goes through a hole in front of the mag to the battery compartment won't go through and seems like I have to cut the wire. Because you have the full stock you probably don't have this problem as the battery is in the back, thanks for the info on the silencer though. The pin which looks like it is the one stopping this wire is in the small hole just before the front battery cover near the mag well and the little bugger won't come out.

Hi

I've looked at diagram but does not show wires grrrr. It shows that there 3 types of upper receiver the K, SD, and A. I take it yours is A and there is 4 small holes and a semi cricle type hole above these. Have you tried removing fuse it has push conectors under the black shrink wrap. Then try pushing wire at same time you pull/slide handle.also try removing outer barrel cover, you might want to remove cocking mech too if wire is right at top when you look in hole

Opps forgot about the pin you said is this the one that keeps outter barrel in place? If it is a small allen key and a bit of force should do it

Archived