newbie needs help :)

gooner
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey all ryan here from south wales .. right then im not a member of that new law act thing yet but im working on it .so for now im going two tone but i dont mind at all.i have been looking at gbb rifles.i really like the WE 416 gbb / king arms bglk m4a1 gbb . from zeroonairsoft. the WE 416 is out of stock at the moment i bellive.

1.where can i buy a new stock and grips for these two rifles ? and is it easy to fit ?

2.i want to buy plenty of mags for it so where can i buy good mags for these ? uk based shops ..

3.also where can i easliy get parts and bits and bobs for these rifles ? uk based..

4. zeroonairsoft say on thier site they will paint the gun for me will be an extra charge ? is it good ? anybody here bought from this place before ?

5 is there any other sites that i can get these rifles in two tone ? maybe cheaper or a better site ?

6. what is the better rifle out of those two ?

7. do you recomend zeroonairsoft ?

8. is there any sites in south wales i can go play aitsoft and get RIF after i have become a member ?

thanks for your time guys and girls lots of question but you are helping a newbie lol :) .. i used to have a glock 18 i think that broke within a week of having it :( bought it from special airsoft supplies but since ive been looking again airsoft has gone so much better in the last 4 or 5 years ive got the bug again haha.

If you are over 18, then just do your 3 games while renting a gun and then buy whatever the heck you want. Site membership usually means you can get guns from Uk retailers if the site is registered with the UKARA database. Otherwise you will have to speak to shops and prove you are a skirmisher to allow purchase of RIF's

If you are under 18 and have a sugar daddy, then feel free to spend a shed load of cash on an expensive rifle and then 2 tone it, by which you will then massively devalue by 2toning it.

Anyway, apart from that, zero one is a fine company to deal with. They tend to spray the hand guards and stocks of weapons. Stuff can be bought cheaper, have a look in the retailer section and look at the recomendations there.

If you got something from SAS, then you are lucky, see thread in retailers section as they are a definite problem company.

i really dont mind having two tone it doesnt bother me one little bit :) and yes im over 18 im 21 im march. yer i did hear bad things about sas i didnt have any problems with them but ive read up on them and its shocking . what stock will fit the we 416 ?

Archived