Hi guys :)

Batcow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys.

Been interested in getting into airsofting since i first went for a skirmish early last year but i've been sinking all my spare money into my RC's :)

Went again a couple of weeks ago and now me and a couple of mates have decided to get into it on a regular basis.

At the moment i've only got a cheapy Cybergun spring famas, which is fine for playing about in the garden but once i get my UKARA sorted i'll be getting something decent. i keep looking at the TM famas but then keep thinking it's maybe not the best idea for my first decent gun, but that's for another thread :D

All of my current RC's are brushless electric and lipo powered so i'm fairly good with lipos if anyone needs advice about charging or anything :D

Cheers,

Ross

Hey guys.

Been interested in getting into airsofting since i first went for a skirmish early last year but i've been sinking all my spare money into my RC's :)

Went again a couple of weeks ago and now me and a couple of mates have decided to get into it on a regular basis.

At the moment i've only got a cheapy Cybergun spring famas, which is fine for playing about in the garden but once i get my UKARA sorted i'll be getting something decent. i keep looking at the TM famas but then keep thinking it's maybe not the best idea for my first decent gun, but that's for another thread :D

All of my current RC's are brushless electric and lipo powered so i'm fairly good with lipos if anyone needs advice about charging or anything :D

Cheers,

Ross

Hi mate welcome to the world of hurting others for fun

Cheers for the welcome :)

As far as the RC's go it's all about bashing for me. Currently rolling with an e-revo, my converted hyper 7 and a 1/16 revo running 1/10 electrics :D

• AF-UK Founding Member

Sounds good. Unfortunately I didn't have anywhere that great around me for bashing. I ran/run an Associated B44 with all the brushless malake. You should try racing at some point too it is fun!

Anyway must remember this is an airsoft forum :lol:

Archived