The Walking Dead & Game of Thrones (SPOILERS)

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Are these two shows the awesomest things on TV or what? The Walking Dead series 2 resumes this Friday apparently, anyone else looking forward to it as much as me?!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

i did watch season one but don't have SKY i only have Freeview SKY but walking dead was awesome but haven't seen it Unless you can tell me where to watch it?

and dunno never seen Game Of Thrones again what Channel?

My All time fav's though Touch Of Frost, Only Fools and Horses, Teletubie's and the Scooby Doo show

sod season 2, i want season 3.

as for game of thrones, it sucks that i have to wait till april, a whole year between seasons.

• Supporters

I know... I only watched it recently though so the wait isn't as bad for me lol.

Craig, I watch everything and I mean almost truly everything, on here: http://watchseries.eu/letters/A Just search for The Walking Dead in the top bar and all the episodes are there with numerous links to a video stream. Same with Game of Thrones.

I'll be watching the new series on there as well since I don't have Sky either, I cancelled my subscription 'cos I don't use the TV much and I thought FX was a Freeview channel... Turns out it isn't...

I only have Sky broadband. and Netflix. (5.99 for xbox PCM) which is nice, and any additional tv shows i want i watch online.

plus i dont have a working aerial in my appartment which means i get away with not needing a tv license.

Can't wait for The Walking Dead to come back, they left it on such a cliffhanger!!! Haven't seen Game of Thrones, are check it out though... Are you sure The Walking dead continues TONIGHT? I looked it up and it said its not being shown in the U.S. until the 14th...

• Supporters

Here's a wiki link with the episode release dates: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_W...g_Dead_episodes

It probably does mean in America, but it'll be online somewhere as of tonight/Saturday morning.

o right this season is actually going to be a full season then, i assumed it would be a quarter season like the first season. not that im complaining though

I guess so. I suppose they only did a quarter first season to confirm that people actually liked the series, no point forking out all that money to produce the episodes so that they don't make any profit from it.

yeah well even then, the at least do a half season. (9-14 epipsodes) instead of a quater (8 or less) i mean comic book seris are normally a hit, i mean shows like the cape, not many heard of that, but that got a half season, although it got cut, which is a shame because i liked that show

• Supporters

Did anyone ever watch a series called Invasion? It was on Channel 4 around 2005 or 6, I think? It was ages ago either way, but I thought it was totally amazing, I used to ALWAYS be at home on Sundays at 8 so I could watch it, I was an addict, completely through and through.

Then they axed it after the first season, I actually couldn't believe it. It was running around the same sort of time as Lost started. Lost, which I thought was crap and made no sense. It really pissed me off. Lost, as a title doesn't even give you much to go on, at least with Invasion you have something to look forward to - The god damn invasion.

Guh.

Anyone ever watch it, or was it just me?

Never watched it, sounds like it was just you mate. Probably why they cut it. ^_^ Does anyone know a website showing The Walking Dead tonight? I know there's http://www.watchfreemovies.ch/ but that won't be showing for a few days.

i torrent all my stuff.......it normally gets uploaded 3-4 hours after its aired. at most its a 12 hour wait after airing before you can find it.

The new episode Nebraska was good, The tension between the group is hotting up and where was Lori going? Best scene was the shootout at the bar between Rick and the 2 bad dudes.

Me and my chums were discussing walking dead over a long game of Horde of GOW3.

It suffers from the same problem as all zombie shows/ films. IMOH, the "draw" comes from watching people survive and fight, but theres only so many people you can kill off. And, being american, they are more interested with how people interact and feelings and things. So it turns into a drama with a back drop of zombies.

I like it, but I want to see a gritty, blood splattered reality, not spend half hour watching someone go "I love you but we cant be together. This issue is blatantly more important than the fact THE WORLD IS FULL OF ZOMBIES."

/rant

Me and my chums were discussing walking dead over a long game of Horde of GOW3.

It suffers from the same problem as all zombie shows/ films. IMOH, the "draw" comes from watching people survive and fight, but theres only so many people you can kill off. And, being american, they are more interested with how people interact and feelings and things. So it turns into a drama with a back drop of zombies.

I like it, but I want to see a gritty, blood splattered reality, not spend half hour watching someone go "I love you but we cant be together. This issue is blatantly more important than the fact THE WORLD IS FULL OF ZOMBIES."

/rant

(geek mode activate)

I think the walking dead is great and i tottaly disagree with Cyrax. I think if there was a zombie apocalypse people would eventually get used to the idea of zombies being everywhere and relationships and stuff would become important again.

(geek mode deactivate)

The walking dead is great!

• Supporters

I've seen the first (or second) series of The Walking Dead, but that was ages ago and haven't seen it since.. is it actually showing regularly on TV? If so, what episode is it on and how many have I missed? If I've missed a lot, where can I catch up for free (online)?

• Supporters

It's on season 2 episode 8 and all the episodes can be found and viewed here: http://watchseries.eu/serie/the_walking_dead

The second half of season 2 has just started in the US, new episodes are supposedly up every monday (GMT) at some point.

We are on Season two Part 2 (Part one aired in october last year for seven episodes) and we started episode 8 last weekend.

I understand that a 3rd season has been commissioned and we can expect a big name death from the characters this season. (I think Dale)

• Supporters

Are they on actual TV? If so what channel, and can I get it on Freeview?

• Supporters

Unfortunately no. It's just in the US at the minute. If you want to watch it on TV I think it'll start on FX in about October. So you'll not be able to watch it with just freeview.

• Supporters

Ugh that sucks.. Oh well, I'll have to watch them all online then :P.

What I should spend 8 hours doing tomorrow - ICT coursework.

What I will spend 8 hours doing tomorrow - watching The Walking Dead.

• Supporters

Sounds like a plan lol.

I might actually wait a couple of months until all the episodes are available and then watch them all in one sitting. I can't stand having to wait for things.

Archived