Gran Turismo 5 Car Trades

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So folks, being as I now have a PS3, I've started on GT5 and I'm looking to really play the hell out of this game...

If anyone here has the Toyota Corolla '83 that they don't want and would like to "gift" me, lemme know!

If it proves to be the case that a few people here have this game, I'll probably want more cars in future, but for now, that's it from me, any donations feel free to send my way, and anyone else after cars post here too! (I doubt it'll be that popular tbh).

Cheers folks :D

My PSN is finius2405 for those interested!

So folks, being as I now have a PS3, I've started on GT5 and I'm looking to really play the hell out of this game...

If anyone here has the Toyota Corolla '83 that they don't want and would like to "gift" me, lemme know!

If it proves to be the case that a few people here have this game, I'll probably want more cars in future, but for now, that's it from me, any donations feel free to send my way, and anyone else after cars post here too! (I doubt it'll be that popular tbh).

Cheers folks :D

My PSN is finius2405 for those interested!

No problem, I will look tonight but I will send you a free car anyway :P PSN: games_ace

• Supporters

This makes me want to get the PS3 from downstairs, buy GT5 and play it. I loved GT4 on the PS2!

Did you have it on PSP as you can get free Cars from their Site and transfer them to the PS3 ;)

I'm ragging a Veyron around atm :lol:

• Supporters

I saw this awesome steering wheel controller you can get for GT5 the other day, really made me wish I'd not sold my PS3 to buy an MP5 =[

Still, Forza is a pretty good series. Not played the newest one though, the fact it has needless Kinect features put me off.

Would happily add you and send some cars... if i didn't forget to bring my PS3 to uni XD

Will add you sometime in the Easter though.

• 8 months later...

I have plenty of cars, from Bugatti to f1 but they are untradable, my name is rubysox so message me with what u want

And i getting rid of gt5 soon. I have roughly 25 cars most of which 1000000+ but I sure I can get u good cars

Archived