What is Better ICS or CYMA

crazydan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'd say the ICS hands down. CYMA aren't bad by any means, their M14s and AKs are amazing stock guns, don't even need upgrading, but ICS are all round amazing from my experience, plus the ICS MX5 series is pretty awesome, I think they even have a burst mode.

Ics are brilliant their mp5s are solid and performance is top notch,the mags are a snug fit and have no magazine wobble. Fire support are doing 30% off all ics aegs and the mp5 are going for 90 quid.so your saving a he'll of alot of money

I would go with the ICS mx5 range any day over the cyma versions. I have had a ics one for over 6 years now and it's still going strong. The only problem I have had with it was when i dropped it and it snapped at the point where the front end meets the upper receiver, but apart from that I never had a problem with the gun.

Cyma's are normally a clone of the TM version and used by people like cybergun or ASG as fully traded version of the mp5 range. Quality wise I can say much about them and can't give any advise on quality or reliability of them.

Archived