Aloha!

Gajew92
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone!

My name is Marcin and I`m new in UK airsoft. I moved to England few weeks ago from Poland and I was airsoft player in poland for over two years. Airsoft is my real passion as all military thing and tactics. In Poland i was airsoft instructor (airsoft site) and serviceman. Allready I`ve been on one game at urban assault site. My actual airsoft gun is m24 from classic army but i must sell it because its really strong gun (almost 600fps, we dont have fps limit in my country:)). I`m sorry if i wrote something wrong;)

Cheers!

Welcome to the forums!

I would surely be better for you (Once you get UKARA) to have it downgraded and then imported rather than sell what must be a much loved gun...

thanks for motivation. I just found some spring`s in hong kong dedicated to aps2. I have two bolt`s (stock and 300%) so i can make two kits, ~400 and ~500 fps (that will be most universal for almost all sites limits).

• 1 month later...

Archived