Play sat 11th for £10

rascal3103
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I might show up. £10 for a day and a free membership is a pretty damn good deal.

Hi ed

Rally the troops mate and get yourself down. I guarantee that's not all you will get as we will also have another parting gift for anybody who turns up.

The more the better

Do me a favour though, if your coming please either book in via the website www.airsoft-Mansfield.co.uk or list your name on the game day via the forum. Just gives us an idea for staffing

BB on site are blaster @£8 for 3000, £15 6000 and £20 for 9000. Another good deal we think

• Supporters

The larger bundles for a reduced price is a nice touch, it's £8 for 3000 blasters at my regular site, £16 for 6000, £24 for 9000 etc.

I'll book in as soon as I've got confirmation from my 4th mate, I think he must either be dead or have destroyed his phone by accident somehow lol.

One of your guys added me on Facebook earlier, don't know if that was you or not Rascal?

The larger bundles for a reduced price is a nice touch, it's £8 for 3000 blasters at my regular site, £16 for 6000, £24 for 9000 etc.

I'll book in as soon as I've got confirmation from my 4th mate, I think he must either be dead or have destroyed his phone by accident somehow lol.

One of your guys added me on Facebook earlier, don't know if that was you or not Rascal?

Yep that was me

• Supporters

Ok coolio, thought it might've been.

I'm just about to book, 4 players with own kit.

Archived