rift

carandil
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys i was just randomly looking at all things airsoft on google yesterday and i stumbled upon rift airsoft which seems to be quite a cool looking airsoft site any opinions or if anyone has played there would be a great help to me because i like to know a little about somewhere before i start playing there thanks :):)

hi guys i was just randomly looking at all things airsoft on google yesterday and i stumbled upon rift airsoft which seems to be quite a cool looking airsoft site any opinions or if anyone has played there would be a great help to me because i like to know a little about somewhere before i start playing there thanks :):)

Not played there yet but its on my door step. Ill try and get up there in a couple of weeks and report back to you. Cheers for opening my eyes to that helpfully it will be a cracking day out

Yeh I have signed up to the site and I'm going to play there on the 26th they seem like a really nice bunch of guys I would urge everyone to take a look there all very friendly and helpful! A proper little airsoft community for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can also become a member for like £25 a year that's like £2 a month and you get discount on all the game days and stuff I think check it out!!!!!

Yeh I have signed up to the site and I'm going to play there on the 26th they seem like a really nice bunch of guys I would urge everyone to take a look there all very friendly and helpful! A proper little airsoft community for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can also become a member for like £25 a year that's like £2 a month and you get discount on all the game days and stuff I think check it out!!!!!

I gave the site manager a call to inquire about dates after Feb as I cant make it unfortunately. Seemed very enthusiastic and was very chatty, both bode well for a future day out in my eyes.

That's really cool mate!!! It's definately good when you find a bunch of guys who are enthusiastic about airsoft as I am. I'm a member of the site now and will be attending the game on the 26th!!! It's almost sold out they capped it at 50 and already have 40 players marked down after putting the attending sheet up for 2 days :s

Hey guys, just come across this thread and thought I'd give you a brief insight into what R.I.F.T is all about. I've only just started airsoft but actually got into it because a few mates of mine knew Tony (the manager). I went for the first time in Jan and, as a newbie, I was amazed at how social the sport was. Having looked at what you said above makes it seem as though other sites/teams aren't the same? This only adds to the uniqueness of RIFT. I loved it so much that im well and truely hooked and know im going to be attending pretty mch every game day! I have already made good connections with a lot of the people there and would definitely recommend it! It was the most fun that I've had in ages and the people are amongst the nicest you'll ever meet.

Hope this helps a little to those who weren't sure about RIFT (:

Archived