Flash Magazine

The Dauphin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Afaik They are a type of hicap magazine that uses a pull cord to wind up rather than a thumb wheel. Never used them, seen some folk that have and they seemed to work ok.

Afaik They are a type of hicap magazine that uses a pull cord to wind up rather than a thumb wheel. Never used them, seen some folk that have and they seemed to work ok.

Really. That would be good if you had to prime them the once

• Supporters

I belive you do only "Prime" them once and then you have 360RD`s of ammunition but i want them to do one for a P-Mag with the built in MagPul Ranger Plate then i may start liking them otherwise it is just another Arena Mag

From what I have seen on various youtube vids they appear to be quite noisy.

They are noisy for about 2 seconds,1 1/2 to 2 pulls and they are ready.

The only issue I have found is that it's hard to go back to std wind-up mags...

Hi

I have seen advertised and heard the expression Flash Magazine. What are these?

Have seen these on ebairsoft for £11.00 each down side they gotta came fron hong kong may get a couple to see what all the fuss is about

• Supporters

If you use high caps they are brilliant. You pull the cord 3 times (i think) and thats the winding done.360 rounds ready to use. They're cheap too, no real downsides

If you use high caps there's no reason that I can think of not to use these (unless you hate the stanags look)

I use the Lonex flash mag off of eBay. Search and you will find.

These mags work really well instead of a traditional hi-cap.

They are sold as being 330 rd. in my experience it's closer to 5 pulls of the cord at which point they are good to empty their entire contents.

They are not for everyone but it means I can go into a game with only 1 mag and not have the tell tale winding noise although they do still rattle. I'm cool with this as my lack of stealthyness is more likely to give my position away.

Archived