JustBBguns.co.uk

Manic1234

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone else had problems with these guys ??? :(:(

First I bought an M4 and ordered a mesh mask - they sent a glass mask which I returned as per web site - they have never refunded my postage as per their terms and conditions despite sending them the receipt .. chased by e-mail ... eventually raised a PayPal dispute ... no reply ... no refund ... no joy !

Though I will give them another chance .... Tried to order a Gas pistol with the 20% dicount code that came with the M4 ... code went into the web site but no discount was applied ... tried calling ... engaged ALL day .. ( I wonder why ??) eventually got a reply at 7pm last night

.. 'Oh I can't deal with that, call back tomorrow (1st FEb) and my colleague will sort it for you ... eventually got through today -

response - 'Oh I can't discount the gun ... just the gas' .. 'the discount was only for certain items ... so I quoted him what it said on the leaflet .. 'Any items on the Just BB web site ' ... 'oh that was a misprint those leaflets should not have gone out ' ...

What a load of bullsh*t !!! and very frustrating to get messed about like this - they are clearly only interested in your cash and as much of it as they can stiff you for !

I told them they would not therefore be getting any more of my business and I would recommend that you think twice before giving them your hard earned money either.

I think I may refer it to the Advertising Standards / Trading Standards people and see if that makes them respond more positively.

justbbguns ... if you read the forums, I hope you read this as i'm not in the habit of posting entries like this but your dishonest and poor handling of this matter needs to be heard !!

Hope the forum Admin agree to this post

Thanks

Mike

• Supporters

lol it`s so true a friend as i continusously say has bought from them the gun was faulty sent it back and nearly 2 year`s down the line nothing £60 richer and still selling the worst rifle`s you can get.

the leaflet thing report it to advertising standard`s as because it was given out under that pretence they have to give you that 20% i know as i had to sit through Business Ed Administration and Media Studie`s geuss what they all said the same damned thing!

first of all i wouldnt recommend buying of them as the guns are awful and made from cheap plastic,the best thing to do is keep badgering them and keep ringing until they do give you a discount.mind you 20% on their isnt alot of savings

I bought some stuff off them before christmas for nearly £200 and my card was charged twice and it took me three days to get through(phone always engaged) and then several days to get my money back.

The to add insult to injury one of the targets broke and so I emailed them to be told that the gun was too powerful for them. Why did it not say that in the description and why did they not tell me when ordering.

still selling the worst rifle`s you can get.

the leaflet thing report it to advertising standard`s as because it was given out under that pretence they have to give you that 20% i

Yeah I guess you get what you pay for - £150 and although feels solid the whole thing has too much movement between parts !

I will have a word with Adv Stds - thanks

I bought some stuff off them before christmas for nearly £200 and my card was charged twice and it took me three days to get through(phone always engaged) and then several days to get my money back.

The to add insult to injury one of the targets broke and so I emailed them to be told that the gun was too powerful for them. Why did it not say that in the description and why did they not tell me when ordering.

I guess its not just me then .... :angry::angry:

Be nice to use the guys from JustBB for target practice :rolleyes:

My girlfriend bought me a m4 CQBR off there for christmas as a practice gun for the garden so I stop breaking things. 3 days after opening it, my shots wen't reaching then end of my tiny garden. After looking at thier 'warrenty' of only 28 days after purchase wether opened or not, I found I'd never get my girlfriends money back. So I had it apart, and the plastic gearbox housing was completely shattered... Brilliant. I recommend you go to somewhere better fella, not worth even buying 'cheap' stuff off of there for the hastle.

I bought an M4 from them as well and it did not work as the magazine was the wrong size or the gun had been mishaped and the magazine was falling out.

They sent me another one but at had even worse issues. The part that holds the magazine in had split and so had the gun itself.

Would never buy from them again as very poor quality.

I bought an M4 from them as well and it did not work as the magazine was the wrong size or the gun had been mishaped and the magazine was falling out.

They sent me another one but at had even worse issues. The part that holds the magazine in had split and so had the gun itself.

Would never buy from them again as very poor quality.

Thanks for the info - I have referred the matter to Trading Standards - I have pasted a few of your comments into the e-mail.

Will let you all know what they say

Cheers

Mike

• 1 year later...

I swear at least every year these guys have to be brought up. It's like a ritual to just have at least one topic on JBBG once a year. People need to use the search box above instead of making the same topic again.

EDIT: My bad looks like osiris just bumped this up and necro'ed this post.

And I contributed...

...someone lock this topic

justbbguns are just a company that thrives of misleading customers by adding flashy titles and deceiving video reviews they even try to claim some of their springers have a 70m range lol

So true!

Weird I've never had a problem with them but I heard all the stories of how bad they are and I would never trust them if I bought anything expensive, you're much better off purchasing from a proper reputable retailer.

Now I've heard all these other things they've done I'm genuinely surprised they haven't been seriously investigated or shut down or something as they seem to be running things very unprofessionally and all the descriptions of things are either incomplete, the wrong one altogether or contain inaccurate / completely made up statistics.

Not to mention that creepy bloke who does the reviews. Looks right like a paedo to be honest. Stood there with some £20 springer in one video and was like 'WOW. Oh...this has got to be...the best gun I've ever fired...I know I say it a lot that every gun is the best but this is genuinely brilliant"

Stormhall's right though there are already about 20 threads on JBBG alone.

• Supporters

The moral of this story is clearly that you should always come onto AF-UK and discuss any potential purchases before actually coughing up the money. As has been said, there are numerous threads which cover what wankers justbolloxguns are, and there's a few that are all pretty similar with "bbguns" in the url - there's also SAS Special Airsoft Supplies iirc who are complete rip off merchants.

There isn't another jbbg thread active right now, so i think it best to leave this one up in General Discussion where it's more likely to be seen by any noobs contemplating buying from them.

• Supporters

I can't believe Ai continue to allow them the advertising space if I'm honest.

They should've been shut down years ago.

They had the largest stall at the UK Airsoft Show last February as well, somehow... Great first impression for the UK's real steel shooting community.

• Supporters

I'm surprised Justbbguns and SAS are still going but i'm not sure if it is just a case of people not reporting them to the proper authourities(i.e. trading standards and UKARA, although SAS aren't a UKARA member) when they are wronged by them.

• Supporters

Jbbg are a big noise in UKARA.

Jbbg are a big noise in UKARA.

Yeah becuase 99.9% of their stock is brightly coloured steaming pile of excrement crammed into molds to make "solid" guns that can shoot a tin can off a brick wall from space.... :P

*prepares torch and pitchfork* Mob anyone?

Anyway why do they need to be in UKARA when their only demographic is under 18's .... I mean anyone who has gone to three games and got UKARA approved should have more sense.

• Supporters

Oh, I'm not saying it's a good thing, it's just a fact. They're part of UKARA and influential within it. This is one more reason why we should be fully behind having the sections of the VCRA which relate to us repealed entirely, not modified, in response to the ACPO statement that the law, as is, is unenforcible. Because UKARA can be no good for airsoft as a sport or a hobby with the likes of jbbg involved in formulating retailers' position for the Home Office.

• Supporters

They need to be shot at dawn.

With a 500fps Dan Wesson. In the face.

• Supporters

@Dawn?

Morning, noon, and night, day in, day out, ad nauseam...

Again *prepares pitchfork and torch* Mob , I'm not suggesting a lynching mob that's a bit far but if things happen..

Crafty f*cking tyrants pushing their business through the ruining of a sport , could there be a way that they could be made non UKARA through a mishap they have ...?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.