CO2 Blowback How Many Shots ??

Witterings
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

A fair few, I had a BB gun that used CO2 capsules a while ago, the projectiles are metal, so heavier than BBs, it had a blowback mech and it fired at about 350 fps, so it must've used more gas than whatever you're looking at to fire each shot and it could get about 60 to 70 full power shots off before it started running out.

At a guess, you'd be looking at about 100. Definitely better than green gas lol.

well only CO2 pistol ive owned is a Rap4 P99 (.43cal paintball)

that fired at 280fps, and i got 30-40 shots per Co2. all that i worry about though is getting off my mags worth then im happy :D.

besides if you find a good retailer, you can get good bargains on the Co2 cartridges, i get mine for £8 for 25, so its not to bad, 25 i normally changed mine after 2-3 mags any way even if it isnt empty just to make sure.

one key rule for any gas gun, never story your gun with gas still in it.

soo many people dont do it and i just laugh when they say that it broke early.

• Supporters

I'm pretty sure you're meant to store guns with gas in them, otherwise the seals dry out and they can't hold gas anymore.

If it uses CO2 then fair enough, but you have leave a bit of gas in the mags if they run using duster/propane/green gas.

you just maintain your gun, the reason you dont store your gunw ith gas, is because Co2 changes state at room tempture, which means if you leave your pistol with co2 in it, in your cuppboard, it is likly that the co2 will change from liquid to gas, which causes problems with your seals, to keep them maintained just use silicone based lube every now and then.

GBBs are high maintance.

Archived