src sr4 replacement handguard help please

lordwicks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ive been looking around for a while afor a replacement for my src sr4 handguard. The Magpul standard size dosnt fit, and the dboys m4 handguard dosnt fit either, so not ive got 2 handguards that dont fit on my m4 :/ does anyone no where i can get a handguard that will defonatly fit the src sr4 or how to modify one so i can defonatly get it to fit nicely? please help!

When you say it does not fit, Is it too long, too wide, does not locate In the delta ring, What?

What about a free floating RIS? What is the exact length of your existing handguard? Post it and then we might be able to suggest one.

dont really like the free floating ris tbh, and besides my guns front wired so the battery fits into the handguard. the overall length of the handguard is 163mm with width at the thinner end at 55mm and at the thicker end 60mm.

Hi,

i have the same gun and have yet found a replacement for the hand guard, Some guys did mention about changing the wires to the rear and then putting battery in the stock. dont help with the hand guard but at does allow for the floating RIS.

I not done it myself but its looks like a hard job.

Ill be watching here closely in case u are able to find one.

Archived