airsoft commandos

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

anyone been to airsoft commandos in leeds? what are your opinions of the site?

hi mate, ive not been to site as of yet, but i was talking to a few of the lads that go there the other week and they seem like a great bunch of lads...

just remember its more of a club rather then an open skirmish site.

the only thing that has put me off from going there is the that i asked what there fps limit was and if you had to use certain size mag's........the reply was, 328 fps max and only mid caps or less, i dont hav no mid caps and my gun shoots 340 fps with -5+

but i still wouldnt mind trying there site out :)

• 2 weeks later...
hi mate, ive not been to site as of yet, but i was talking to a few of the lads that go there the other week and they seem like a great bunch of lads...

just remember its more of a club rather then an open skirmish site.

the only thing that has put me off from going there is the that i asked what there fps limit was and if you had to use certain size mag's........the reply was, 328 fps max and only mid caps or less, i dont hav no mid caps and my gun shoots 340 fps with -5+

but i still wouldnt mind trying there site out :)

i go to the site myself mate, and for the sake of -5+ i am sure the site owner would be fine with it (ask him though), in ref to your mags we generally prefer to use either mid caps or low caps for more realism, but lately due to the weather (coldness) some of us have been using our high caps, with site owners permission, we just don't take the p*ss when using them, you should get your self down for a game mate, you will enjoy it i promise.

• 2 weeks later...

yes man good times to be had down there, nice and friendly. usually a laugh at someone just going silly in the breaks. and if sam takes his camera out he posts them up for everyone to have a browse through

I still wanna try this place out, but i will need to invest in some midcaps anyway just to try it out to see it i like using them :)

me and a mate will prob come down soon to try the site out, seen as its like a 20 min drive away, but its only the fps limit that has put us off, but mine is now shooting between 315-330 but my mates shoots 330-345.

if we do come down it will be about april/may time as none of us has the funds for any games at the mo, family comes first ;)

thanks for the feedback guys and will hopefully see you down there some time soon :D

Archived