OMG AIRSOFT MORTAR!

joel-dezo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yup and most field's in the UK have already said no to me asking if i could use the Hade's so this = Mortar is usless junk compared to my Foam design although it still hurt's when hits you on the conker

this is something that was made, just because they could. it holds no place on a field in UK as no site would be able to get health and safety insurance to cover them for 1/2kg mortar shells falling on peoples head.

Looks bad ass, but that is all it can do, which is look good.

Hmm, like everyone else would not like to see this heading towards my head but it could be amazing as a target range challenge during a milsim day. Firing them at an un-occupied (in reality) but supposed enemy target trench, vehicle, radar dish, etc.

I was a bit surprised that it didnt have some form of parachute or slowing device. I know real mortars hit the ground and go bang, but lobbing a shell that then floats down at a reasonable slow speed (and is light as anything) would not maybe attract so many issues??

Airsoft mortars aren't that new, one of the sites i sometimes go to has been using their own mortars for a while.

Metal tube, flashbang in, thermo or smoke in, bang, thermo goes flying off and someone gets a bit of a scare, even if the marshal does shout "MORTAR!"...

These dont look as practical, I also dont like the look of them in general!

-Zak

• Supporters

Here's a firing video:

Tbh, I bet it's not that heavy when there's no water in it.

those scots have some pretty good videos actually.

Archived