Airsoft Pranks?

Liam Porter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Went to FFZ on Sunday with my brother, dad and a couple of mates. Before we left, we put an alarm clock in the back of my brother's vest, and set it to go off at 3.

When 3 o'clock came, he was shooting and suddenly the alarm goes off a lot louder than expected. He jumped round, thinking it was someone behind him - twice. Then spent 5 minutes moaning and asking people to get it out his vest, before eventually taking his vest off, throwing the alarm clock at the floor and shooting it.

Right at the end of it, he got hit by an enemy sniper.

Anyone else do things like this?

I was drinking a coke just before a game briefing but when I finished it there were no bins so I placed it in a kid's dump pouch. Then one of the marshals noticed and burst out laughing and soon near enough the whole site was laughing at the poor guy. We was spinning round in circles trying to work out what was so funny :lol:

I've been the butt of a load of pranks, one of my team mates once found a pink and flowery gardening trowel, and at every opportunity (over 1 year) would try and snag it down the back of my webbing.

I've seen plenty of games of "how much crap can we stuff in that guy's dump-pouch before he notices", seen some pretty ingenious ideas, including a small potted plant.

I saw a sniper team once, and the spotter obviously had a slight disagreement with the actual gunner. I say this, because when the sniper tried to move, he found his suit had been tied into a bush and small tree...

Also saw someone swapping some guys's frag pyros out for smokes. That was pretty funny actually. Couldn't work out why no-one was killed by his grenades, and why the woods were getting filled with more and more smoke...

• Supporters

Loving the portaloo idea. I was going to do that with a smoke when my brother went in there at Melton in December, shame my dad had to stop me :P

I was drinking a coke just before a game briefing but when I finished it there were no bins so I placed it in a kid's dump pouch. Then one of the marshals noticed and burst out laughing and soon near enough the whole site was laughing at the poor guy. We was spinning round in circles trying to work out what was so funny :lol:

Lol, I remember that, that wad George Bennetts pouch u put it in, he was soooo p*ssed on xbox that night cus of that xD he kept asking what was so funny

That was me it was at r1s !!!!!! :angry: lol

• Supporters

I think I'm going to make sure I do something 'nice' to my brother every time I go..

Archived