GB Tech AN/PEQ Box

TheLondonReject
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

does anyone know wat the dimensions of the inside of this is??? looking at getting one but want to know the biggest battery is i can fit in it? or does anyone know wat the biggest battery is u can fit???? I've got an APS M4 Raptor but its rear wired so can only fit a battery in the stock, and the biggest i could find that fits is a 7.4v 1450mAh but really i wanted at least 2000mAh. any help would be great!

• Supporters
does anyone know wat the dimensions of the inside of this is??? looking at getting one but want to know the biggest battery is i can fit in it? or does anyone know wat the biggest battery is u can fit???? I've got an APS M4 Raptor but its rear wired so can only fit a battery in the stock, and the biggest i could find that fits is a 7.4v 1450mAh but really i wanted at least 2000mAh. any help would be great!

If your M4 is rear wired then a PEQ box is no good anyway, you'll need to have the gun rewired to the front otherwise the wire would never be long enough to plug the gun into the battery.

Your best bet is to get a 7.2v lipo battery, the rate of fire will be about the same as a regular 8.4v battery but they last a lot longer with lower ampage. You'll need a lipo charger if you do that though.

Benefits are that lipos can last longer, give better performance and fill less space for the same power and life as a regular battery.

Don't buy higher than 7.2v though or it might shred your gearbox internals and piston to pieces.

If your M4 is rear wired then a PEQ box is no good anyway, you'll need to have the gun rewired to the front otherwise the wire would never be long enough to plug the gun into the battery.

Your best bet is to get a 7.2v lipo battery, the rate of fire will be about the same as a regular 8.4v battery but they last a lot longer with lower ampage. You'll need a lipo charger if you do that though.

Benefits are that lipos can last longer, give better performance and fill less space for the same power and life as a regular battery.

Don't buy higher than 7.2v though or it might shred your gearbox internals and piston to pieces.

yeah I've got 2 7.4 LI-PO's at the min 1450mAh. i was gonna rewire to the front so i could fit a PEQ box, i just don't know wat size battery will fit?? i like the 7.4v LI-PO's just wanna try and get more than 1450mAh

Archived