new to airsoft

luke.08
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there pepole. im luke. im completly new to this forum and new to airsift. im based in london and im looking at starting to play on a regular basis. think im going to go to xsite as thats only 20 min drive for me. i have most ov my kit just waiting for my 2 months of games to purchase a gun. wont be going two tone. just wondered if there was any one in my area to help me out. get a feel for some guns. ans some one who plays at xsite as i will most likely be going on my own. kinda seems daunting going on my own

many thanks luke

cheers guys. looking forward to playing. dont think my wallet is though. already got most my kit

you dont need alot to play to begin with, just something to carry magazines in (pockets are usefull ;) )

get yourself UKARA'd up and you'll be as mad as everyone else soon enough

Tom

Hi tom. iv already got my multicam combat shirt trousers and dcs pc. just cant wait till i get ukara'd up. just cant decide which gun im going to go for. if there is any one in or arounf london who would kindly show me a few would be helpful

Archived