hi kinda random but o well

you will succeed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yeah i airsoft on my own a fair bit, my friends do do it, but they dont have their own transport and most of the sites that are close are well out of the way so i end up going to most games by my self

yeah i started airsoft my mate said to me, "i dont see the point, id rather just go paintballing" i spent ages telling him, its cheaper and more enoyable.

i finally managed to convice him when i used the COD vs battlefield analogy saying that paintball is like COD, in that it is normally done on small fields and fast paced, and it more about run and gunning, while airsoft is more like battlefield, although the game play is slower, its normally done on large areas with CQB aspect, and its far more tactical, he then came around to see my point of view.

he then said BBguns dont hurt........from which i then took my gun and shot him.......70 times

on a side note lipos really do bump up your rate of fire :)

Archived