Back after nearly 6 years away!

Rodders
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello peeps,

After nearly 6 years away I am coming back to the world of airsoft.

Now I have a question, I already have my weapons and equipment but now their are all these new LAWS in place can I use them straight away ? or do I have to become site reg or not ?

Many Thanks all

Rodders

• Supporters

You'll be fine using whatever guns you already own (as long as they're within site limits and still working after 6 years).

But to purchase any (that aren't two-toned) you'll want to be getting on the UKARA database.

To do this, you must skirmish three times within no less than two months at a registered airsoft site.

When you next go to your local site, ask them about UKARA and they'll be able to tell you what their procedures are for registering someone.

• 4 weeks later...

I too have only just come back into the world of airsoft - Its been about three years since the last time I played. Last weekend I decided to dig out my old gear and guns from the loft, only to find half of them still caked in mud and seized up.....

...would any of you still use a camelpak that's had water festering in it for a few years?

@rexkwondoboy - to your answer, yes. Give it a good wash. For three years with stagnant water just wash it a couple of times. I have no shame lol.

Hi from another one who came back after 8 years away LOL

As for the Camelbak fill it with a solution of "Miltons" (used to clean Baby's Bottles) or Homebrew Steriliser and leave overnight, rinse out and good to go :-)

Archived