Team Loyalty

Tropic_Blunder
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

OK, so here is the deal.

I'm part of an airsoft team and all the guys involved are a fantastic group of guys who's freindship extends beyond that of the game of airsoft. The problem is that in the last three months the teams "actual playing" has dropped off to all most nothing and I really miss playing the game. So much so that I'm thinking about joining another team just so I can get some game time in.

Obviously this is not gonna go down well with my current team, so my question is how would you guys deal with this problem without causing lots of damaged relationships?

• Supporters

Do you have to join another team to play? Could you not just go solo to skirmishes?

Why do you need to be in a team? Just turn up to a game on your own. I've been playing for years and the only time I've gone as part of a team was when our site regulars went to a national game.

I don't think anyone will mind :blink:

i know what you mean, while alot of people go and play by themselfs, and just team up when their there, i like having a team which i can go to differnt sites with, and that we can practice tactics with as it does make the game more enjoyable.

Just say to them that you want to be more active, and you can either join another team all together, or split your self between the two.

personally, id just find a new team all together, but id still happily play along side my old team, even against them just for the giggles

Archived