The Annoying Thread

TPI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

i didn`t think this belonged in the angry thread and i couldn`t be bothered waiting for Finius to make another awesome thread For this sort of thing

What really cook`s my goose is when im asked a qeustion that`s so stupid even an unpolished turd know`s the answer and those bible reading fecking mormon`s and shizz that eiether corner you on the street and start qeustioning you about why you don`t belive in any religion but you beleive their is a sentient power and expecting you to apparently know all the answer`s which make`s me think if i knew the friggin answer`s DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD BE STOOD HERE TALKING TO YOU ABOUT IT????? that really boil`s my water...

Oh yea and my favorite it hasn`t happened on here to me but on Z1 i`ll PM people about an item but they won`t even reply or acknoledge they have read my offer or an unintelligble no would be good cmpared to throwing electronic paper at an electronic wall because they are unable to work out a simple button pressing thingy......

RANT/ For now <_<

Archived