Your Favorite Airsoft Make?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Used to be g&p but now they've taken a big turn for the worse.

I'd have to say VFC or TM. Vfc because they aren't afraid to design and make.new products which haven't been made before and the performance will still be good.

TM because where would modern airsofting be without them? Theyre the most innovative manufacturer and most of their guns are dependable and will last forever

• Supporters

Now I know that the Vega Force Company aren't crap by Marksman's vote, because they definitely sound it with that name lol, I really REALLY hate myself for not buying that MP5 GBBR that was at the arms fair D=

From what I've used I'd say that ICS are fantastic, my site use them as hire guns, some of them must have had about a million rounds through them and they're still operating flawlessly. Sure some of the cut off switches have broken and the flash hiders are snapped off but the range and accuracy are stunning once you consider what they've been though.

I've personally owned two G&G rifles as well and I can't put a single mark against them, they really feel like they'll last forever. I'm not a fan of some of their aesthetic designs for AR platforms though...

Real Sword, as they are the most physically accurate weapons you can buy, reliable and solid build quality.

Cyma and SRC (gen3) for raising the bar of "entry level" guns and ICS for the ease of the split gearbox design (means you can change their pants pistons over very easily!)

• Supporters

ICS split gearbox`s although i would never personally buy one

G&G i want half of the GR16 range anyway and their EBB system

TM their stock the best performer`s and they were one of the first in the game (which is by no mean`s a small feat)

JG/Cyma some of their stuff for the price`s were unbeatable but only Cyma`s seem to have survived and even then its only by doing the AEP`s

• Supporters
Real Sword, as they are the most physically accurate weapons you can buy, reliable and solid build quality.

Cyma and SRC (gen3) for raising the bar of "entry level" guns and ICS for the ease of the split gearbox design (means you can change their pants pistons over very easily!)

Forgot about RS, they haven't made a single bad gun, very.interested in the release of their AR15's

Also I'm starting to really like ICS. Not sure why but their design is really great, parts compatibility is their downfall though.

@Ed, vfc are normally great guns, not heard anything about their MP5 though yet

Both Elephant FTW lol

but honestly, TM and Systema.

TM because their extremely good quality and very well made.

Systema because i have an energy CMB mechbox, and it has never failed on me, a piston has literally stripped inside it and it carried on like a trooper.

INO-FREAKIN'-KATSU!

or Inokatsu to non-Ino owners :P

yeah, Love my AK, I'm sure I'll love my M4 when it arrives, top quality (my AK looks better than anything else out there and by a large margin - RS i'm looking at you)

I want one :(

Also can anyone actually see the poll? because I cant.

• Supporters

TM every time for me. After kicking off the entire AEG thing they're still innovating after all these years.

I pick up one of my SOCOM EBBs and a TM pistol for a game, I know I'm gonna be covered.

• Supporters
INO-FREAKIN'-KATSU!

or Inokatsu to non-Ino owners :P

yeah, Love my AK, I'm sure I'll love my M4 when it arrives, top quality (my AK looks better than anything else out there and by a large margin - RS i'm looking at you)

Any chance of a PB trip just to have a play with it? Lol.

G&G. Have owned in the past a G&G Gr-16 (plastic, standard version with blowback) Apart from a downgrade it lasted me around a year and still going strong as i sold it on.

I now own a G&G M4 CQB-s, threw a G&P M120 highspeed motor, madbull 6.03mm tightbore and blue bucking in it and its a ROF monster as well as really accurate and good range.

Also have the G&G M14 ebr long version. Excellent gun internally and externally, currently in the shop getting upgraded to 400fps and semi auto only. Great DMR rifle just a tad heavy! Love G&G <3

Will put up some pics of my beauties at some point.

Archived