GZ Weekender/NAE 2012

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

great to know thanks lads once i know what side we are all on ill book my spot

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

booked my spot and my flight but i have to sort out 20kg of kit that i need to bring i wounder if i can post it to the site from here B)

• Supporters

First of i resent your comment in your signature i`m not Stupid you sillybilly!

i`m sure you can send stuff to them but i`d contact them and ask if it is ok i know BERGET allow it but it`s obvious why they do it.

i have some idea's so stop me if there over the top or stupid beyond mention or is im steeling your page finius,

1. if we are going as a team i gather we wont be in the same camo if so could we wear something to ID our selves (not counting the patch) like a beret or something

2. if dev is up for it could i commission a patch for the team ill pay for it

3. if this all comes together and we all go down there could i get a nice big team photo of every one

sorry if there a bit :huh:

• Supporters

Im with Dev the patch will do but who knows maybe we will see something is the site shop lol

I made a joke about this some time back but I think it would be good to have a AFUK flag so we can find are camp and maybe get some more traffic on the site

• Supporters

Bed sheet + paint?

Not that I have either, or time to make one..

right then so civil war style but who's going to be running in to battle with the flag B)

• Supporters

I would quite happily run in with flag, as long as I can still snipe effectively.

If I can go, that is..

• Supporters

i wish i could go Imagine the Charge of the Light Dragoons now imagine one man Charging with that Flag raised high now imagine Me as that man screaming my barnacles off at the enemy as i charge them unarmed with the Flag yup that's what i'm like...

craig do you mind if i tie some grenades to you just in case your charge of the moving target doesn't work

• Supporters

All this talk of Flags makes me what to watch sharpe rifles or

There are websites where you can have custom flags made for football games ect and you can get telescopic flagpoles off ebay

• Supporters

I've still not got my ticket but I'm aiming to be there on the Friday, the shooting doesn't start until Saturday though, right? So I'll probably take my time getting down there.

I think the coach is looking like my only option, but it takes something like 8 hours from Sheffield to London because of all the stops on the way. I'm kinda worried they'll have issues with guys in camo bundling onto their coach as well, not to mention all the enormous rifle shaped bags...

But I'll look into it as soon as I'm done with Uni for the year.

friday till monday for me as well

• Supporters
Delta all up in this hizzle!

LOL Is that you booked in then?

Did you send in the team list with a AFUK logo? :P

Archived