non hit takers

joshcowin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Whats the worst non hit taker youve ever seen.mine was when were defending up on a hill and a guy was hiding behind a panel poping out we must have shot him 5 times.by then got right p***** off and asked the sniper to get him,he shot him and knocked his tooth out,he went off crying and got his mum to pick him up.serves him right

serves him right

Jesus!

I tend to always give people the benefit of the doubt, for example i figure either some rounds are hitting bush, brambles or leaves that i cant see, or that the rounds or round have hit somewhere they cannot feel like a pouch or buckle etc or any number of possibilities, and just carry on shooting, or get closer until they either realise they are hit.

It can be bloody annoying i guess but at the end of the day its only a game and not worth ANYONE loosing a tooth over imo.

We did give him the benifit of the dought but when it bounce square of his goggles and he jumped when we got him in the chest when he was wearing a t shirt and their was no branches, leaves around

• Supporters

If I see excessive non-hit takers, I'll nearly always aim for the head, just to make them take it.

Fair enough :-p it does seem unbelievable that someone would pay all that money to buy the kit and attend, and then take all the fun out of it by not taking their hits

50 rounds to the leg.. and still didnt take it XD

Guy was behind a baracade, and there was a hole in the wall that he didnt realise.

(a propper hole not a slit)

Decided to be nice and hit him in the thigh... flinched and continued playing. So i just switched to Auto and put so many in him that he should take his hit. Still nothing.

Then he turned around to see a marshall who was waiting to see what the player would do. At that point he reluctantly put his hand up and walked away.

He came in a group of 12 and most of them were caught cheating at one stage or another.

• Supporters

I remember being in a trench last time I went 'softing and there was a guy at one end looking the other way, so I ran back up away from him to get cover and then heard a load of shots, there was a marshal looking right at me and the guy at the other end of the trench was doing the typical, "take your F-in' hits mate" gesture but the utter moron wasn't even firing anything! I said to the marshal, "He's firing air" and the marshal gives me the go to keep playing and yells to this guy, "WIND YOUR MAG" at which point I just turned around, stood up clear as day and lay about 5 shots into his chest lol.

He was an utter moron.

I know not taking your hits is bad, but cheat calling people when you're not even firing anything is just a whole new level lol.

The 'best' non hit taker I've ever seen was when a group of non regulars turned up for a game day a month or two ago. Me and a friend were sneaking around the flank of one of the other team's positions when we saw one of them saunter past us and take position behind a barricade and was oblivious to the fact that we were in a bush about 15 feet away. We crawled backwards out of the bush and I lined up a shot, my friend out of line of sight of the guy In case I was spotted. I fired a few shots into his back, he turned around and walks around the bush (we gave him the benefit of the doubt at this point), by which time we both had put 20 or so rounds each into him after he came into view. He shoots me, I take my hit and tell him that we had clearly shot him several times to which he replied "oh, I didn't feel anything" and it took both of us to convince him he had in fact been shot in the back and chest multiple times.

I've had a new way of dealing with non hit takers since I brought an M60 ;) .

• Supporters

That's just reminded me of something that I hate even more than people who don't take their hits.

People who talk when they're dead.

There's a regular at my site that has a highly upgraded Systema M4 and literally no one can touch him for love nor money. So one game I laboriously crawled, no joke, from my line of defence, into the enemy base without being seen at all, I was less than 30m away from this guy but there was a 12 year old with a Masada with a supressor on it that was BIGGER THAN HIM between me and Systema man, so obviously I had to shoot him first so he couldn't get me. So I fire a burst into him and he takes the hit, he then stands up and yells "THERE'S ONE OVER HERE!" at which point System man turns, sees me, pulls the trigger and causes me to waste about 40 minutes of my life, having just crawled all that distance to get him.

Then there was another time in the castle game, I was on the bottom floor in a corner and I just shot anyone that came through the door, I was sat in an immensely dark corner and this one guy, who'd previously attempted to belittle me for not taking my 'hits' (I have this rule where if I'm not actually hit, I don't say I am...) but anyway, I waited until he was insanely close, then shot him in the arse, I think it was actually a gun hit, but he took it anyway, so he goes running to his spawn point and I see him telling everyone he goes past exactly where I am, so I put a burst into his arse again to teach him a lesson.

I could rage all day about things like this.

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but sometimes when someone shows up with a ton of million pound kit, they seem to feel like, because they've forked out so much money on their kit that they've bought themselves the right to be invincible. It really pisses me off.

I must've spent about £4000 in just over a year and I openly praise people for their honesty and take pride in being honest myself, it's what the sport is built on, people who break that vow of trust need hitting with a shovel.

Rant/

worst case for me was at the Mall, we were fighting up some stairs and after we got too the top there was a guy in a doorway to the left not taking his hits, we had several people shooting him including me, I could clearly see mine and others BB's bouncing off him after about 10 minutes of this guy not calling his hits, one of us that he shot went back to regen, found a marshall and told him about the incident, we continued shooting this guy and we wasn't calling it, then a marshall comes up behind him and tells him to get back to safe zone now xD the expression on his face :D

Theres also an entire team that comes to AWA and they regularly cheat in one way or another, either non-hit taking, or 'spawn trapping' us, and I think they may also talk whilst hit, but I'm not sure as there all polish and talk there language, there was one incident with them were me and this guy shot him, he didnt call his hit, and we overkilled both of us, so the guy I was with had a go at him with words I'm not going to repeat in a forum, another incident was that we were respawning on a bridge, and one of them was on the bridge, shooting us either before we respawned or just after, but a pyro sorted him :D

Stood about 50 feet away from two guys on the other team, Put 3 rounds each into them, they didn't take it. Did the same again and nothing. Thought to myself that they may not have felt it. Moved to within about 25ft and again 3 rounds into each (Can CLEARLY see that they are being hit) So i swtiched to full auto and put a good 3 second burst into them at more or less point blank and as you can guess. Still didn't take them. I get hit from a sniper so i put my hand up and shout hit and what happens next? The idiots turn around and shoot me on full auto. You don't know how tempting it was to fire back....

I saw this guy who was walking towards me about 30 feet away, I hit him two times and though eather he's not taking his his or he can't feel it. I then held my trigger and put about 30 rounds in the back of his head - then hearing him say 'Ahh, that Fu**ing hurt' he walked out and he turned around and shot me... Talk about not taking his F****** Hits.

Last saturday I saw the worst case of cheating I have ever seen. This guy has cheated repeatedly for weeks on end. But not only does he cheat, he's a f*****g idiot. He decided to go somewhere he wasn't allowed so a marshal spoke to him and he argued back for ages. Throughout the day people constantly complained about him so my dad being one of the other marshals decided to speak to him. Not only does this guy cheat he has also previously crushed a girls arm during a game!

Coming to the end of the day he sneaked round and had the drop on me (fair play he did well to get round). Now at point blank range he had my whole body to shoot so what does he do? Shoots me in the back in the back of the head. Next I'm as peed off as hell and nearly end up lamping him in the face but manage to restrain myself. I don't mind getting hurt - you take that risk when you play, but not needlsy. Anyway his last chance is next week, if he does anything again he's off the site.

Well done for not kicking off!

Im sure that would have put not only yourself but your dad in a bad position to take further action against him.

he sounds like a low life, i bet youre happy you didnt stoop to his level and that you can see the back of him if he persists damaging the sport.

Shame really, Saturday was a great game apart from him :(

Been lucky so far, most peeps take their hits but there was one time mid-summer. Evening game and its dark, 2 of us close to a few meters from our quarry, light on we both put a burst into his chest armor. From the torch you can see the 2 streams of BB's hitting and flying up past his face on rebound. His reaction, switch on laser, raise weapon and pound us both on full auto.

Again we can all miss hits, hate being shouted for not taking em as if I have any indication or suspicion I am hit I am off. That's the point really, why anyone would deliberately not take hits is beyond me. After all, if you are just going to cheat where is the satisfaction of winning?

• Supporters

"if you are just going to cheat where is the satisfaction of winning?" erm Winning?

And when i shot a very unfortunate soul with my M16 (Pre Burning Of House) with tracer`s at night while he was on stag for the other team proceeded to turn around and start throwing pyro at my position (i had already buggered off) and lighting the place up with his M249 but satisfaction was mine because the rest took their hit`s from the rest of my team and i was allowed to put 2 M16 shot`s in him and 3 M1911 shot`s in his arse to reveal him as a cheat and never to be invited to one of our invite only game`s ever again.

Had a few, been called out a few times myself. I did have two funnies though. One was when I went to Ambush Southampton. There were two teens, both with snipers, both bullet proof. However after a mornings complaints against them and nothing being done the afternoon was a succession of just kill them. Every member on our team ignored the objectives until these two were dead (we were attacking and had multilives). They had an afternoon of full auto aimed at them by 30 players till they got the message.

The other was the sight of my little bro (well he's 27 and 6'2") chasing someone down a track at combat south shouting take your hits, while lighting this little f-r up in the back. He did get the message then and did take his hits for the rest of the day. Made me laugh a lot as two running figures shot past my position.

I got called out by a guy who shots were dropping about 3' short of my position, so I stepped out and gave him a free shot, after telling him he was short, his free shot was as well! Sometimes you can see player, know they are out of range and can deal with closer threats.

Archived