American Football

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Been following it since the 80's. Been to 3 of the 5 Wembley games. Not got to the states yet.

Support the Bucs, who are quite frankly crap, and been in a rebuild state since 03, but like the underdogs.

Playoffs this year and SB winner, don't really care as long as its not the Saints or Falcons.

• Supporters

I am :)

My dad (lions fan :P) got me into it when I was a kid playing nfl on the megadrive. I always played as the eagles and have supported them since

Went to the first 3 Wembley games, never been to the US though so not seen any there.

Never been to a game, got into it last year, watched Superbowl 45?

Anyway, I probably support the Carolina Panthers the most, however they are not the best,

Don't care who wins the SB, aslong as it isn;t the saints, paitriots or GB Packers,

Also love watching NY Giants, great offense, Eli Manning is awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Im a Dallas Cowboys fan for over 14 years. which was looking good till 3 games from the end when we lost them all and failed to make the play-offs. yea we have a fecking huge 50 yard flat screen tv over our pitch but thats not what it takes to win :(

i was supporting Tebow time till they flopped. but patriots look like they could take it this year. but im going for the 9er's. i like gooooold!

i too have been to 3 of the 5 wembley games. my parents however have seen the cowboys play at their new stadium end of last year when they were on holiday. they support the redskins :blink:

but now im 25 and can rent a car in america ill soon be over there teaching the ways of the english

im a fan, used to play for a local team (east kent mavericks) i was a linebacker/DB.

as for team, eagles all the way, when i was 13 me and my mate watched a game just because i bet him 20quid eagles would win, and they did, so they been my fav team since.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived