how much is my used HK 416 worth

dwayne
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have a hk for sale i dnt no mch about airsoft so would like to no how much to look for i have extras with it and ive posted a pic and a topic on guns for sale forum it is under hk416 with extras plz look

depends on the brand and condition if its in good shape about 60-70% original price and you need to post some pics up in this thread

i have it for sale on this site there is a pic on my post there its hk416 with extras plz tell me how much u would pay

• Supporters

OK so here it is

1 it`s not two toned + (extremely small + though)

2. Extra`s + (Big plus everyone like`s extra`s whoever you are)

3 it`s second hand wehter or not you kept it in its original box or not encased in a bank vault its still second hand and people who have sense won`t pay more than half what you bought it for - ( EXtremely IMO)

4 and in support of 3 KWA`s bought at 365 brand new struggle to go for £145 without extra`s - ( - Big point IMO)

5 and in support of 3 and 4 we as a country are in an economic downturn which mean`s money has to go further

but for price i would say about 150 - 190 / 210 absolute Max

OK so here it is

1 it`s not two toned + (extremely small + though)

2. Extra`s + (Big plus everyone like`s extra`s whoever you are)

3 it`s second hand wehter or not you kept it in its original box or not encased in a bank vault its still second hand and people who have sense won`t pay more than half what you bought it for - ( EXtremely IMO)

4 and in support of 3 KWA`s bought at 365 brand new struggle to go for £145 without extra`s - ( - Big point IMO)

5 and in support of 3 and 4 we as a country are in an economic downturn which mean`s money has to go further

but for price i would say about 150 - 190 / 210 absolute Max

thanks good info

Archived